Sign in to follow this  
el_kab0ng

N Registered 228s?

Thanks!

Cheers, Ed

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers

All,

I have uploaded the yellow livery and the Hidden Valley (one with the eagle on the tail) over at Sim Outhouse.   They have generic registrations.  If anyone is interested in them, you can download them there.  Thanks!

Hi Steve:

Excellent repaints!. Hopefully you'll be kind enough to upload the rest of your Do228 repaints to sim-outhouse.com. Good also to note your modifications to the default blue color of the main panel to match the exterior colors of your repaints. Very delicate work.

Cheers, Ed

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers

Thanks edpatino!

I'm working on finalizing the gray bottomed paint that is similar to what RUAG uses for the 228 NG.  My posted picture is just the left side...lol!  The right side is almost done.  I might put red seats and a gray panel in that one.

• Upvote 1

I have uploaded the gray with red stripes version to Sim Outhouse for those interesred. I might load a few more this week.

• Upvote 1

Thanks Steve!

Greg

Greg Morin

Commercial ASMEL Instrument CFI

Beta Tester i Blue Yonder, Flightbeam and Milviz

Thanks again, Steve.

Cheers, Ed

Cheers, Ed

The Terra Cotta with Gold stripes is now available at Sim-Outhouse.

• Upvote 1

I noticed a problem area in the Terra Cotta paint last night after uploading it. Will upload a "fix/patch" texture tonight.

• Upvote 1

Not that I'm not appreciative that you've taken the time to create some masterful repaints and released them for general consumption, but I'm curious as to why you chose SOH for the distribution point when you're a LM here at AVSim?

Not that I'm not appreciative that you've taken the time to create some masterful repaints and released them for general consumption, but I'm curious as to why you chose SOH for the distribution point when you're a LM here at AVSim?

I guess it's because it's so difficult to post files here at Avsim, seems that nobody is taking care of. If you look at the files currently posted, they are the same ones posted since last Monday.

Cheers, Ed

Cheers, Ed

I am not a Library Manager any more. Surprised they left the title. Took a break from it for a few years. I posted the paints to SOH because that's the site where I initially saw there was a need for a few paints for this plane. I uploaded about 85 paints for the PMDG NGX on AVSIM. Had to take a break from it. I might upload some Carenado paints for other aircraft here. I have paints for quite a few aircraft that I have done over the years.

• Upvote 1

Makes sense. Thanks for the clarification. I can understand how your inbox could get a bit annoying with requests and cause you to get jaded about the whole thing. I'm just happy someone has taken the time to build repaints for themselves and then offered them up to those who were interested (compared to being asked to make custom ones you don't really care about). A lot less stress when it's something YOU have a direct benefit from primarily and others can just take it or leave it.

elKab0ng,

I kind of got that way as I was getting requests for years after I uploaded my last files.  I have uploaded a patch for the Terra Cotta paint to the SOH library.  It's just the one texture file that can be extracted and overwrite the original texture in the Texture.N620US folder.

• Upvote 1