Sign in to follow this  
doublebubble

Saitek X-52 chages views in the sim on its own

Has anyone else experienced the issue of the Saitek X-52 flight control system suddenly changing the views in the sim whether it be fsx or p3dv3 on its own with no human input? mine is.

Cheers Rod.

Yes, I have had this happen to me with the Saitek yoke. I have the upper right button programmed to duplicate the S key for viewing cycles. There I am minding my own biz in the cockpit when suddenly I am looking at my aircraft from an external view. There is no pattern to this so I cannot begin to find a solution, though it does not happen so often as to be a real problem.

Sadly this is just the poor quality that Saitek hardware is built on. My X-52 pro has the same problems as my first X-52. From LED lights turning on for no apparent reason to buttons that only work when my throttle is at a certain angle. When this thing dies I'll not look at Saitek anymore.

ASUS Maximus VIII Hero Alpha

Intel Core i7 6700K 4.5GHz

Corsair Vengeance Black LPX 32GB

Asus STRIX GTX 1080

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD

I've had the X-52 for about twelve months now and been pretty happy with it, this issue has just started tonite for some unknown reason so I'm just in the middle of installing the latest win10 drivers and software from the Saitek website and see how we go.

Cheers Rod.