Sign in to follow this  
GHD

GeForce Experience - Warning

I have installed Windows Fall Creators Update without problems. But then GeForce Experience didn't work, so I update the driver to v387.92 and now, although it says that is recording my video and then saving it, I cannot find the video it claims to have created. Also my last recording session produced a massive flicker of the sim. So now waiting for a new driver version.

Cheers, Richard

Intel Core i7-7700K @ 4.2 GHz, 16 GB memory, 1 TB SSD, GTX 1080 Ti, 28" 4K display

Win10-64, P3Dv5, PMDG 748 & 777, Milviz KA350i, ASP3D, vPilot, Navigraph, PFPX, ChasePlane, Orbx 

Forgot to say that I am using an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti.

Cheers, Richard

Intel Core i7-7700K @ 4.2 GHz, 16 GB memory, 1 TB SSD, GTX 1080 Ti, 28" 4K display

Win10-64, P3Dv5, PMDG 748 & 777, Milviz KA350i, ASP3D, vPilot, Navigraph, PFPX, ChasePlane, Orbx 

You could give a try of completely uninstalling driver, reboot and then install with "clean install" option..

__________________________________________________________________________________________
Elias Stassinos - Author of PTTBuddy - Automatic volume control while you fly / play /stream
My FS Photos - My MSFS Settings - i7-8700K / 32GB RAM / Gigabyte 3070 8GB OC / 1440p

On 10/7/2016 at 1:40 PM, Richard Sennett said:

Never load anything but the driver itself they can keep the rest of that word not allowed  :wink:

I currently have the latest Nvidia driver for my 1080Ti. After reading this thread I uninstalled the GeForce Experience and that 3D stuff that installs with it. But I have always used it to upgrade my driver's. So without it, what is a foolproof way that us easy to install new drivers going forward? Possibly just install GeForce Experience again, download a new driver and then uninstall it again?

Eric 

Go to: https://www.geforce.com/drivers. Download the appropriate driver and install it manually using the "clean install" option.

• Upvote 1

i7-6700k | Asus Maximus VIII Hero | 16GB RAM | MSI GTX 1080 Gaming X Plus | Samsung Evo 500GB & 1TB | WD Blue 2 x 1TB | EVGA Supernova G2 850W | AOC 2560x1440 monitor | Win 10 Pro 64-bit