Sign in to follow this  
Guest cliffie1931

Where can I find online charts for Europe?

Guest cliffie1931

I'd appreciate advice as to which sites offer charts for airports in Europe, including the UK.I need both airport charts and charts allowing me to select relevant STARsCliff

Guest Gordius

If there is ever anything you cannot find at above site (which I doubt) google works well, I find the best thing to enter is airport code followed by the word chartseg - EGLL chartsAndrew BrownRoaring Thirtieshttp://www.gordiusfs.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/192029.png

>I'd appreciate advice as to which sites offer charts for>airports in Europe, including the UK.>>I need both airport charts and charts allowing me to select>relevant STARs>>CliffIf you need high and low enroute charts you can get them in PDF format here:https://164.214.2.62/products/digitalaero/index.cfm#enroutethe only charts you can't get are US enroute charts you can get coverage for the rest of the world here.

Guest cliffie1931

My thanks to all of you for taking the time to help.Cliff

Guest Gordius

Another thought. If you ever need a chart and cannot find just ask here. Many of us have charts and I for one would be happy to send any to you. I often cannot remember where they came from but all were free so I am sure that would be OK. I would send you all of them if possible but I don't think I can send all of them. Would you like me to send those I have of europe? I can split them into managable zip files.Andrew BrownRoaring Thirtieshttp://www.gordiusfs.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/192029.png

Guest Gordius

>Another thought. If you ever need a chart and cannot find>just ask here. Many of us have charts and I for one would be>happy to send any to you. I often cannot remember where they>came from but all were free so I am sure that would be OK. I>would send you all of them if possible but I don't think I can>send all of them. Would you like me to send those I have of>europe? I can split them into managable zip files.>Just checked and I have over 120MB of charts. If you want them I could upload most of them to my websiteAndrew

Guest cliffie1931

That's very kind of you Andrew. Thank you for your generous offer but I may have solved my problem as a friend has given me "SimPlates 2004" which should have all the charts needed.With my regards,Cliff