Sign in to follow this  
Guest en_final

737TNG Advanced Operations Tutorial v2

Guest en_final

Hello!Can anybody please email me this tutorial (737TNG Advanced Operations Tutorial v2 ) or tell me where can I dowload it. It is by Mr. Timothy M. Metzinger. I can't find it in the library.Last week I got my PMDG737 and I'd like to fky it this weekend.Thank Very Much !!!!!Juliet Lima

>Hello!>>Can anybody please email me this tutorial (737TNG Advanced>Operations Tutorial v2 ) or tell me where can I dowload it. It>is by Mr. Timothy M. Metzinger. I can't find it in the>library.>>Last week I got my PMDG737 and I'd like to fky it this>weekend.>>Thank Very Much !!!!!>>Juliet LimaJuliet:the Metzinger tutorial has been pulled because Mr. Metzinger, if memory serves, included Jeppesen charts, without obtaining copyright permissions and clearances. Apparently, he is working on a another edition, which will be put out as payware. The original tutorial is still floating around on the web; Others and I have posted links; do a search under my login name, perhaps you can retrieve my post. ricardo

Guest en_final

Ricardo,Do you know where can I go on the web to get it?Thanks,Juliet Lima