Sign in to follow this  
TOGA-saurus

X-Plane 11 Coming November!

Ha eff it lol - just bought it direct from their site!

Downloading in progress!

• Upvote 1

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Coudn't resist to at least take a look at the demo mode.

I can't seem to find the option to get rid of the AI planes tho.

Chock 1.1: "The only thing that whines louder than a jet engine is a flight simmer."

Ha eff it lol - just bought it direct from their site!

You made a good choice Ryan. Let us know how you get on

Loving the popup map

image.jpg

Hi Tony. I've been hoping to use XP11 in my basement sim, which runs on a front screen and two side-window screens, but haven't been able to get any confirmation about XP11's ability to run multiple screens / monitors native without plugins or needing to run multiple instances of the app on multiple PCs. Seeing as you have the beta running, any insight on this? I've searched the XP forums but can't find anything definitive.

Looks FANTASTIC, by the way ...

BasementFlyGuy

GA home cockpit running X-Plane 11 (and sometimes P3D)

Blog: www.ontheglideslope.net

YouTube: OnTheGlideslope Channel

Facebook: On The Glideslope

To install demo,you need unmount or put off the dvd of xp10.

Sorry for my english.lol

Hi Tony. I've been hoping to use XP11 in my basement sim, which runs on a front screen and two side-window screens, but haven't been able to get any confirmation about XP11's ability to run multiple screens / monitors native without plugins or needing to run multiple instances of the app on multiple PCs. Seeing as you have the beta running, any insight on this? I've searched the XP forums but can't find anything definitive.

Looks FANTASTIC, by the way ...

The answer is yes.

I think this video answer what you are looking for, and this guy has other videos configuring monitors individually for you to see

Manuel Merelles

Sorry for my english.lol

Could have been the case . 6 hrs for demo download :(

Ryzen 5 1600x - 16GB DDR4 - RTX 3050 8GB - MSI Gaming Plus

Thanks for the advice. Remove your DVDs or USB dongles and try again :-)

Could have been the case . 6 hrs for demo download :sad:

It's very nice. Just wait till you try it ;-)

Could have been the case . 6 hrs for demo download :sad:

Are you downloading the whole world ?

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D, 6800XT, Ram - 32GB, 32" 4K Monitor, WIN 11, XP-12 !

Eric Escobar

Are you downloading the whole world ?

No sir just thy demo. 2MBPS here.

It's very nice. Just wait till you try it ;-)

Till then some FG flights and they sloped runways I think. And great clouds. 

Ryzen 5 1600x - 16GB DDR4 - RTX 3050 8GB - MSI Gaming Plus

The answer is yes.

I think this video answer what you are looking for, and this guy has other videos configuring monitors individually for you to see

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlhKrfoEHDs

Excellent. Thank you!

BasementFlyGuy

GA home cockpit running X-Plane 11 (and sometimes P3D)

Blog: www.ontheglideslope.net

YouTube: OnTheGlideslope Channel

Facebook: On The Glideslope

I took a quick peek of the XP11 before going to bed and I think that in general, it's a big improvement. The only thing I dislike is the limiting graphic options that we have now. There is no way to set clouds density so not only are we stuck with ugly looking clouds we also can't control the most performance hungry graphical option.

Also, I noticed that for my X52 Pro I can only map one HAT switch which is probably a bug that needs to be fixed.

ASUS Maximus VIII Hero Alpha

Intel Core i7 6700K 4.5GHz

Corsair Vengeance Black LPX 32GB

Asus STRIX GTX 1080

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD

I also think the fog effect, whilst it is looks very good, is way too strong. It looks good visually but it makes it look like everywhere has fog and needs to be controllable.  I've done many real flights at low altutide 2-3thousand feet and the effects look too much (but they're on the right path), it looks like an eternal foggy winter.

Now that I have the opportunity ti participate in the public Beta, my internet is on fire...I can go to sleep tonight knowing that I can wake up tomorrow and check this out on my own and I do plan to approach it very carefully, pointing out any issues that may come up.  I have to say this, first I take back what i said before about the release, and two, I GREATLY appreciate that LR is being generous in making this a public Beta.  Even if XP11 gives me issues that I can't move forward with, I still have my install of 10 until they get it sorted.  A terrific win/win for the users.

Engage, research, inform and make your posts count! -Jim Morvay

Origin EON-17SLX - Under the hood: Intel Core i7 7700K at 4.2GHz (Base) 4.6GHz (overclock), nVidia GeForce GTX-1080 Pascal w/8gb vram, 32gb (2x16) Crucial 2400mhz RAM, 3840 x 2160 17.3" IPS w/G-SYNC, Samsung 950 EVO 256GB PCIe m.2 SSD (Primary), Samsung 850 EVO 500gb M.2 (Sim Drive), MS Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit