Sign in to follow this  
TOGA-saurus

X-Plane 11 Coming November!

This was probably asked before. Was there any discount for owners of XPX?

NAX669.png

This was probably asked before. Was there any discount for owners of XPX?

no, there is not.

xplane 11 is a major release and you need to buy full XP11 as per laminar policy.

for those that wanted to buy xp10 on the past month having xplane 11 already coming. Laminar put a promo that if you buy XP10 digital directly from them your product key will work for XP11 as well.

This is not to stop sell until XP11 final is available and to protect customers buying XP10 on the end of the cycle not asking them to buy XP11 again a month later.

Manuel Merelles

no, there is not.

xplane 11 is a major release and you need to buy full XP11 as per laminar policy.

for those that wanted to buy xp10 on the past month having xplane 11 already coming. Laminar put a promo that if you buy XP10 digital directly from them your product key will work for XP11 as well.

This is not to stop sell until XP11 final is available and to protect customers buying XP10 on the end of the cycle not asking them to buy XP11 again a month later.

Thanks for the response.

NAX669.png

Well i like it. I am on a tiny laptop at KSEA with low-mid settings in the MD80 it's 12-15 fps but my pitch / roll don't work :sad: my sticks are caliberated and the pitch / roll works in the settings :sad: . so i haven't actually flown i just let the 172 rotate on its own due to no pitch / roll authority.

It's looks much neater than XP10. , i wish they would increase the demo time to at least 30 mins. 

Ryzen 5 1600x - 16GB DDR4 - RTX 3050 8GB - MSI Gaming Plus

I tell you once they fix certain issues it shud run pretty decent on my tiny laptop. I switched the time to daylight and wow those reflections on the 737 are awesome but why are my sticks not working at all except the yaw ? :( i can't even test the demo :( 

I finally agree (lol) - XP11's PBR gives P3D a run for the money...  right in my own game I've seen the most realistic shots from any flightsim.  Period.

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

why are my sticks not working at all except the yaw ?

Same problem here. I can set the trim wheel, but it doesn't respond and most of the planes constantly pitch up

Same problem here. I can set the trim wheel, but it doesn't respond and most of the planes constantly pitch up

Slightly related but have you experience some rather severe left roll tendency in the 172?

Glad to hear i am not the only one. 

Will the demo also have beta updates ?

Glad to hear i am not the only one. 

Will the demo also have beta updates ?

Most likely.

Slightly related but have you experience some rather severe left roll tendency in the 172?

To be honest, I can barely get the thing into the air before it spirals out of control with my Saitek x52. The only way I can actually fly is using the mouse at the moment.

To be honest, I can barely get the thing into the air before it spirals out of control with my Saitek x52. The only way I can actually fly is using the mouse at the moment.

Interesting. Well it is a beta lol.

Yep, same here, severe roll to the left after take off with X52.

i910900k, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4 RAM, AW3423DW, Ruddy girt big mug of Yorkshire Tea