Sign in to follow this  
Forkboy2

Major blurry issues

>>Check in your system properties that resources are set at>>"programs" and not "system cache" I had that problem when>the>>settings are at system cache and fixed it once i set it back>>to programs >>>>You find the settings by right cliking my computer>>then select:>>properties>>advanced Tab >>Performance Settings Tab >>Advanced>>>>Hope this helps >>>>>>Jamie >>I would highly recommend NOT doing this. I seem to remember>that there have been many reports by people who have tried>this and it completely destroyed their Windows installation to>the point where they had to reinstall Windows.>>Matt>>Matt! For the record, Jamie has it right!! The safest way is to set your system memory usage to programs. When it is set to system cache, it caches your system code and data in memory during operation, this can increase performance of your system, however you run a higher risk that if your system crashes, or you lose power, it may leave the O/S in an unstable state, since data in memory cache never gets written back to disk, and can potentially leave it unbootable.

Thanks

Tom

My Youtube Videos!

http://www.youtube.com/user/tf51d

Brad......Open the FS9.cfg and look for the {main} section and paste this in:AVE_FRAME_RATE_DISPLAY=1Start the sim and ALT+Z till you get the frame rate. At the end of that line is a V:xx.x% display, Thats the varation in frames. Play witth the frame rate untill you have a V: of around 1.0 or less. I have mine set to 15 frames and am getting 14.6 to 14.9 frames with a varation of .08 to .03. It really smooth and more important... nothings blurrie anywhere. It's important to get it less than 1.0.Another thing you might do is to convert all the textures of addon sceneries that have been added to either DXT1 or DXT3. This will reduce the resource load on the vid card.I'm running a vVidia 5700le with 128 mgs of ram in a Asus P4 P800se with a gig of ram. and all is smooth.Joe W.http://home.comcast.net/~raptor67/Joe_W/Joe_sig.jpg