snak14.jpg

snak15.jpg

snak16.jpg

snak17.jpg

Thanks for viewing!

• Upvote 1

Beautiful shots, HL

Any attempt to stretch fuel is guaranteed to increase headwinds

My specs: AMD Radeon RX6700XT, AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, 32GB RAM, 34" monitor, screen resolution: 2560x1080

Beautiful shots, HL

Many thanks......#8 Hells Half Acre!

HLJAMES

I know you're getting tired of an old guy's stories but I had the strangest experience at Craters.  Joyce & I had ridden out (motorcycle of course) and I was really pumped all the way out to see the Monument.  We got there, started on a short hike and I had to abort the entire visit.  The place was so weird up close that if the Devil himself had stepped out from behind the next strange formation to seize my soul I would not have been surprised.  We rode three days and stayed less than a half hour.  Strange.

I enjoyed the scene form the air by far more than up close and (way too) personal.  Thanks

• Upvote 1

I know you're getting tired of an old guy's stories but I had the strangest experience at Craters.  Joyce & I had ridden out (motorcycle of course) and I was really pumped all the way out to see the Monument.  We got there, started on a short hike and I had to abort the entire visit.  The place was so weird up close that if the Devil himself had stepped out from behind the next strange formation to seize my soul I would not have been surprised.  We rode three days and stayed less than a half hour.  Strange.

I enjoyed the scene form the air by far more than up close and (way too) personal.  Thanks

Thanks very much for commenting..I'm always glad to hear about your travels through the west......You probably anticipated a pyroclastic flow but what you actually saw was cinder deposit of rock. Cinder cones shoot molten rock and gas into the air!

HLJAMES

Love the scenery, great variation.

spacer.png

MSI Codex 5 10SC-262UK Desktop PC - Intel Core i7-10700, RTX 2060 Graphics, 16GB RAM, 2TB HDD, 256GB SSD.

Love the scenery, great variation.

Thanks very much for commenting.......#15 Henry's Fork Caldera!

HLJAMES