Sign in to follow this  
Skyseek

Vox ATC and MyTraffic 6

Does anybody use VoxATC and MyTraffic 6?  I have read that VoxATC controls the AI traffic.

Any issues?  Especially with the next release (currently Beta 7).

Thanks!

I'm using beta 7 with MT6. I haven't run into any issues yet. At least not with AI traffic. Some folks have had issues with AI and placement on airports. VOX does control AI and does a fairly decent job of it.

NAX669.png

I am unable to use VoxATC Beta 7 with AI traffic as it will not spawn in the proper flightplans (only spawns in bizjets) and it is not spawning them at the right locations.   It looks like it is failing to read the updated AFCADS of payware airports when it comes to spawning in.  Why it is failing to spawn in actual airlines and only Bizjets on my end is beyond me.   Bug report filed with VoxATC's website.

100454.png
Captain K-Man FlightBlog Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCulqmz0zmIMuAzJvDAZPkWQ  //  Streaming on YouTube most Wednesdays and Fridays @ 6pm CST

Brian Navy

I'm using beta 7 with MT6.

mike

i'm a maybe buyer .... i had understood voxatc had is own AI engine so that it is thus able to control such AI.

so I guess my question is, does voxatc7 use & control MT6 traffic & not have to use use its own ?

for now, cheers

john martin

mike

i'm a maybe buyer .... i had understood voxatc had is own AI engine so that it is thus able to control such AI.

so I guess my question is, does voxatc7 use & control MT6 traffic & not have to use use its own ?

VOX uses MT6's models but I believe it creates its own flight plans. I've never been a huge fan of the way VOX handles AI but that's just me. I haven't had a chance to try out v7.2 yet.

NAX669.png

thanks mike

it thus seems no different to interfacing with UT2 .... ie VOX imports repaints using for example UT2Bridge but then applies its own schedules / routes etc.

if only one could decompile VOX's AI to update them as & when.

I suppose one can continue to use UT2 with VOX traffic @ 0% but then there would be no control / comms, just "real" schedules.

for now, cheers

john martin