Sign in to follow this  
Skyseek

Best AI Traffic Add-On

I have google searched this topic, and most of the threads are a few years old.  Thought I would post this tread to get more recient feedback. I am looking at My Traffic 6. 

Is there any other Traffic add-ons I should consider?

Thanks!

I have google searched this topic, and most of the threads are a few years old.  Thought I would post this tread to get more recient feedback. I am looking at My Traffic 6. 

Is there any other Traffic add-ons I should consider?

Thanks!

You really only have two choices when it comes to Payware traffic;  MyTraffic 6 or Ultimate Traffic 2.     I prefer UT2 myself but I don't use it anymore since it is not native to P3D anymore but if you are flying FSX I think it's the best one out there.   The ability to load your own custom models, liveries and flightplan schedules was a huge bonus to me.

100454.png
Captain K-Man FlightBlog Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCulqmz0zmIMuAzJvDAZPkWQ  //  Streaming on YouTube most Wednesdays and Fridays @ 6pm CST

Brian Navy

You really only have two choices when it comes to Payware traffic;  MyTraffic 6 or Ultimate Traffic 2.     I prefer UT2 myself but I don't use it anymore since it is not native to P3D anymore but if you are flying FSX I think it's the best one out there.   The ability to load your own custom models, liveries and flightplan schedules was a huge bonus to me.

Not really, I have  used  Airnav FS live Traffic 3   http://www.airnavsystems.com/FS/index.html  for FSX

Asus Rampage VI Extreme Encore(water Cooled) EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 Hybrid, 64 DD4 @ 2800 2 x 2x M.2 in raid 0.

Airnav FS live Traffic 3 is a little expensive at approx $10 month.  $120.00 YR

I have used the original UT package, but that was when FS9 / FSX was at its peak.  Now it seems Flight 1 support of UT 2 may be the issue as they have no developers on staff any longer.  Plus it  is about $12.00 higher in cost.

So I guess at this point, My Traffic 6 is in the lead.  Sim Market has it for 32.00 USD.  Apparently I missed the $20 USD opportunity. Anyone have a better priced source?

Thanks!

SimMarket is the exclusive vendor for MyTraffic Professional. Also, they make it easy for future upgrade discounts. :smile: :wink:

C

Not really, I have  used  Airnav FS live Traffic 3   http://www.airnavsystems.com/FS/index.html  for FSX

For a program that sounds amazing.. there sure is a lack of demonstration videos on YouTube for it.  I would have liked to see it in action.

100454.png
Captain K-Man FlightBlog Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCulqmz0zmIMuAzJvDAZPkWQ  //  Streaming on YouTube most Wednesdays and Fridays @ 6pm CST

Brian Navy

Very happy with MyTraffic6 and works perfectly with P3D v3x.

Does not require tetdious set up. Install and forget. Aircraft models are decent and accurately painted. You can edit schedules and flight plans but I see little value or need to do this.

GregH

Intel Core i7 14700K / Palit RTX4070Ti Super OC / Corsair 32GB DDR5 6000 MHz / MSI Z790 M/board / Corsair NVMe 9500 read, 8500 write / Corsair PSU1200W / CH Products Yoke, Pedals & Quad; Airbus Side Stick, Airbus Quadrant / TrackIR, 32” 4K 144hz 1ms Monitor

Airnav FS live Traffic 3 is a little expensive at approx $10 month. $120.00 YR

I have used the original UT package, but that was when FS9 / FSX was at its peak. Now it seems Flight 1 support of UT 2 may be the issue as they have no developers on staff any longer. Plus it is about $12.00 higher in cost.

So I guess at this point, My Traffic 6 is in the lead. Sim Market has it for 32.00 USD. Apparently I missed the $20 USD opportunity. Anyone have a better priced source?

Thanks!

Actually it was posted in the UT2 forum recently by the moderator that the UT2 developers are back and working on it again. I'm guessing it will be UT3 or whatever they call it but I imagine it will be updated with new schedules, models, paints and of course schedules. Probably be ready for P3D out of the box.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Actually it was posted in the UT2 forum recently by the moderator that the UT2 developers are back and working on it again. I'm guessing it will be UT3 or whatever they call it but I imagine it will be updated with new schedules, models, paints and of course schedules. Probably be ready for P3D out of the box.

This would make me insanely happy.

100454.png

Brian Navy

bump

Asus Rampage VI Extreme Encore(water Cooled) EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 Hybrid, 64 DD4 @ 2800 2 x 2x M.2 in raid 0.

UT2 works fine in P3D. Just needs a little manipulation.

spacer.png

Actually it was posted in the UT2 forum recently by the moderator that the UT2 developers are back and working on it again.

A new version of UT would be nice, but the question I have is; will the developer abandon it after release like they did with UT2?

Despite criticisms about model quality, accuracy of flight schedules and paths, Burkhard has a proven history of maintaining and updating MyTraffic.

So, while I own both; my recommendation is for MyTraffic 6.

Ernest Pergrem