Sign in to follow this  
Nemo

ProATC X - New Version

PF3 has a trial too. 

Thats it Bob - thanks sorry for confusion 

Rich Sennett

Downloading now... Thanks

José Luís

| Flightsimulator: MSFS | Add-Ons: | PMDG Douglas DC-6 | PMDG 737-700 | Fenix A320 | Maddog X MD82| FSW CESSNA 414AW CHANCELLOR |

Installed the update but it  doesn't seem  to work right. If I stray off course i don't get any corrective heading.ATc goes to sleep.

Installed the update but it  doesn't seem  to work right. If I stray off course i don't get any corrective heading.ATc goes to sleep.

You need to post this on the PATC forum along with the log of the flight, so they can see what is going on. 

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

Installed the update but it doesn't seem to work right. If I stray off course i don't get any corrective heading.ATc goes to sleep.

As Bob mentioned, please post a log in the forum.

I personally tested this with last release candidate. The correcting vectors do come but ATC doesn't nag to you every 30 seconds as in the previous version.

EDIT: Your case might be different than the scenarios that I tested. This is why the log will be helpful. Thanks!

Hope you ran the MakeRunways.exe from within your flight sim directory first and NOT from ProATC X scenery alignment option...This was a warning posted on the site..

Peter Webber

Prepar3D v5 & MSFS / Windows 10 Home Edition / CPU i7-7700K / MSI Z270 XPower Gaming Titanium / Samsung 970 EVO PLUS M.2 500GB / Corsair Vengeance DDR4 32GB 3000MHz / MSI Geforce GTX 1080Ti Gaming X

Just completed my first flight with the new patch. KIAH - KABQ. I was pleasantly surprised as it even did a vector to the final course.

Finally, been waiting for 3 years since I purchased and now seems I finally can use the product I bought so long ago. It's only one flight but seems hopeful.

Some of the verbiage is still wrong but I can overlook that.

• Upvote 1

Sean Green

Just completed my first flight with the new patch. KIAH - KABQ. I was pleasantly surprised as it even did a vector to the final course.

Finally, been waiting for 3 years since I purchased and now seems I finally can use the product I bought so long ago. It's only one flight but seems hopeful.

Some of the verbiage is still wrong but I can overlook that.

Did you do a clean install ?  I just updated via proatcx and  I dont get vectors.I'm told to fly rwy heading,  to turn  left or right once or twice  and that's it. If i stray off course atc couldn't care less.

Guys, we are aware that the site is down.  Not sure if we can do anything on a Sunday evening (Here)

We are trying

Thanks for your patience 

Clive Joy

beta.gif

Posted Image

Clive,

is there any alternative (external) link for the update file (not the full installer) beside the in-app Auto Update feature?

I went for the full installer hours ago (found the link on your forum), as the Auto Update got stuck for almost one hour here without any apparent progress.
I made the wrong turn, though. After installing the full version over 1.7.2.0, I noticed that I had lost all my personal flight plans, all my custom path settings, all my In Flight custom key assignments, all my custom aircraft and models, in addition to other import issues I had. Therefore, I decided to completely remove Pro-ATC-X, reinstall version 1.7.2.0 and reinstate all my custom settings data from a backup copy using my synchronization tool.

Now I reinstated the original situation pre-1.8.5.0. Since half an hour the server is apparently up again and I am promped to update the software. However, the progress bar is still stuck to zero. Are you sure you can't provide any other solution on a mirror site or similar?

Thanks