Sign in to follow this  
TrueFocha

FSX: SE Multiple Errors SimConnect Missing Gauges

Hi all,

After installing a fresh Windows 10, I install FSX: SE.

The problem was when I started to install addons.

The first addon was Eaglesoft Citation X V2.0, after accepting .DLLs I started the sim, just to find out that all the gauges were missing. Before the formatting all was good (also Windows 10 and FSX:SE).

Screen_ESCita.jpg

Cessna_Broken.png

After it I installed CaptainSim 757, and I got this:

B75_Broken.png

As you can see the gauges are also missing, but I have accepted the .DLL gauges.

I also tried to install FS Force 2, and I got this error message at the begginig of startup screen:

Capture.png

Also have this with FSInn, but I think this is an already know issue, and can be corrected.

FSInn.png

I am starting to be really frustrated, because I already tried to install all the SimConnect in the SDK folder, I tried to turned off UAC, switch all the apps for running as admin, nothing is solving this.

Anyone here also have this problem?

Kind regards.

In our forum you overlooked the answer.
" SimConnect is now required. The required SimConnect version is 10.0.61259.0. This is the FSX SP2/ACCEL version."

Be sure it is present and active on your system.

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

As I already posted in your forum:

I've tried numerous attempts at installing SimConnect versions. None was successfuly attained.

I've also disabled UAC and other control processes, as well as anti virus software. Also tried to troubleshoot through safe mode.

Tried numerous other solutions, none have worked.

After three days tried to figure out the problem, I've run a scan disk. Got an error that wasn't possible to solve.

What I did next was boot from Windows' DVD and deleted the OEM and OS reserved partitions, and did a full formatting of the HD.

After that I've installed FSX again and your add on.

Finally I can say that the frustration is finish.

I still don't fully understand what happened, but for some reason, even though I was regarded as the administrator of the OS, like you suggested, something was preventing the HD being written. I can only assume it was from that error in the scan disk.

Unfortunately I didn't get the name of the error.

For others with the same simptoms, errors regarding SimConnect from multiple add ons, non displaying gauges, Run-time errors, unable to install or repair SimConnect, scan disk problems and so on, do not waste your time trying to search, troubleshoot, debug and repair your FSX installation. Just format and reinstall OS from scratch.

Thank you for your support and sorry for misunderstanding your instructions.

Regards.

In our forum you overlooked the answer.
" SimConnect is now required. The required SimConnect version is 10.0.61259.0. This is the FSX SP2/ACCEL version."

Be sure it is present and active on your system.

No expert but after a clean Steam install if found all 3 versions of SimConnect in the SDK, I was surprised, didn't expect that.

Baldy

Sorry to bring this post back to life. I am having issues again with simconnect. This time is with FSInn... "FSCopilot unable to load simconnect.".

The thing is that, when I run Steam integrety check of the files, it always tries to install simconnect again. But only one of the versions seems to finish the installation until the end and asking me if I accept the conditions.

I am starting to think that it is something to do with Steam files. I have never had this type of problems. It's the third Windows 10 clean installation I've done and the errors are still present.

Sorry if you've already done this but it wasn't clear from your posts. Do you have all 3 of the legacy simconnects installed in addition to the default Steam version? If not, see https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5jpJmJ4wfzA. Many add-ons need the older simconnects to work.

i7-6700k | Asus Maximus VIII Hero | 16GB RAM | MSI GTX 1080 Gaming X Plus | Samsung Evo 500GB & 1TB | WD Blue 2 x 1TB | EVGA Supernova G2 850W | AOC 2560x1440 monitor | Win 10 Pro 64-bit