Sign in to follow this  
jafferhussain11

Can we open the windows ?

Thread about windows and we're now talking about pilots qualities. Interesting...

Let's put the thread back on the magenta, or we can put this one to bed.

Kyle Rodgers

Thread about windows and we're now talking about pilots qualities. Interesting...

So Kyle,

Do the cockpit windows open on the next version of the 747?

NAX669.png

Do the cockpit windows open on the next version of the 747?

Do the cockpit windows open on the real version of the 747?

Kyle Rodgers

Do the cockpit windows open on the real version of the 747?

I don't know. That's why I asked.

NAX669.png

You wanted the conversation steered back to the windows. It is back to the windows.

NAX669.png

would they or could they (in PMDG products) open with all nice sounds coming through them in future updates to 777,737 etc like the DC-6 in X-plane :D

would they or could they (in PMDG products) open with all nice sounds coming through them in future updates to 777,737 etc like the DC-6 in X-plane :D

In the past, they never opened in order to spare those animations for more functional aspects of the flight deck. If a sim provided a larger overhead for animations, I don't see why we wouldn't at least take a look (as we did with the 6).

Kyle Rodgers

In the past, they never opened in order to spare those animations for more functional aspects of the flight deck. If a sim provided a larger overhead for animations, I don't see why we wouldn't at least take a look (as we did with the 6).

AWsome ! Thanks for the info :)

Kind regards,

jaff