Sign in to follow this  
Hanson899

Problem with TileProxy

Hello my friends,

I have strange issue with TileProxy:

some tiles loads properly (as You can see on the lower side of the screen), but some parts loads as pixelated scenery (upper side of the screen). If necessary I can post example of 
my ".ini" file. Any ideas ? I will appreciate your help.

Cheers,

Greg

image195516.jpg

hi,

ive been using tp for a while now and ive not seen it load like this , im thinking you may have your frame rate to high, try putting you frames to 24fps this allowes tile proxy to load faster and sharper, i fly at 250 knots with no problems. 

If you want a copy of my ini file for tp and my fsx cfg then id pe happy to post them, my rig is nothing spectacular just a standard intel quad, 4gb ram and gtx750ti on w7 64bit

If you want a copy of my ini file for tp and my fsx cfg then id pe happy to post them, my rig is nothing spectacular just a standard intel quad, 4gb ram and gtx750ti on w7 64bi

Thanks for your answer!  I would be grateful if you would like to share with me your ".ini"  &  ".cfg" file.

Cheers

Check the area with FlashEarth or Bing Maps, if good scenery is avalable at that location. Sometimes there ar some bad parts.

Ryzen5-2400G/RTX2080/RAM16Gb