Sign in to follow this  
RXP

GTN Touch v2.2.1 64-bits for X-Plane 10 / Windows 10 (updated)

The 64 bits plugin is calling a 32 bits module, this is normal.

Can you please all confirm the rxpGtnSim32.dll is not flagged or removed by your antivirus programs? can you put this file in the 'whitelist' of your program in that case?

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)

I installed with antivirus off, and the file, rxpGtnSim32.dll, is present in the correct location.

"The 64 bits plugin is calling a 32 bits module, this is normal."

Is this because the Garmin Trainer is 32 bit?

Is RXP GTN750 itself 32 bit?

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

The RXP GTN is both 64 and 32 bits depending on the X-Plane type you run. The Trainer is 32 bits only.

The solution is designed to run both 64 and 32 bits all right.

As for the issue at hand, can you please go to:

Settings -> Update and Security -> Windows Defender -> Add an Exclusion -> Exclude a File

then exclude both rxpGtnSim32.dll and rxpGtnSim64.dll in your C:\ProgramData\Reality XP folder.

(if ProgramData is hidden, you just have to type C:\ProgramData in the path drop box at the top of the window to make it appear).

You might want to also try excluding both win.xpl in the XP10\Resouces\Plugin\rxpGTN\32 and \64 folders if the above fails.

This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

The RXP GTN is both 64 and 32 bits depending on the X-Plane type you run. The Trainer is 32 bits only.

The solution is designed to run both 64 and 32 bits all right.

As for the issue at hand, can you please go to:

Settings -> Update and Security -> Windows Defender -> Add an Exclusion -> Exclude a File

then exclude both rxpGtnSim32.dll and rxpGtnSim64.dll in your C:\ProgramData\Reality XP folder.

(if ProgramData is hidden, you just have to type C:\ProgramData in the path drop box at the top of the window to make it appear).

You might want to also try excluding both win.xpl in the XP10\Resouces\Plugin\rxpGTN\32 and \64 folders if the above fails.

Did all of the above, still a blank, transparent window. Note I did install without antivirus and the files are in the correct places. Pretty frustrated right now..

this is an expensive product.

Am I right in assuming that this GTN only works with the 6.0 trainer? In this case one would have to uninstall the 5.13 trainer which is required for the F1 GTN for Prepar3d. With other words, before RXP doesn't release their GTN for the other platform you can only have one or the other? Happy to learn that this is not the case. 

Hans

Yes indeed, we not only support the latest Trainer, with the latest database, but we do offer a way for you not to uninstall your other products.

Am I right in assuming that this GTN only works with the 6.0 trainer? In this case one would have to uninstall the 5.13 trainer which is required for the F1 GTN for Prepar3d. With other words, before RXP doesn't release their GTN for the other platform you can only have one or the other? Happy to learn that this is not the case. 

That's not the case. 

You have publicly available manual that have the section about instaling multiple trainers. 

It's working for me here

Did you reboot your PC after installing? Also try loading the acft again.

And yes you can have two copies of the different trainers - I run this for XP and the older trainer for P3D version from F1

Also be sure you have the latest drivers - I had older ones and had errors with the gauge.

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Yes indeed, we not only support the latest Trainer, with the latest database, but we do offer a way for you not to uninstall your other products.

That's not the case. 

You have publicly available manual that have the section about instaling multiple trainers. 

Thanks, that's encouraging. Would like to hear from someone about how the integration in the VC works and how it looks like. I think I do not yet fully understand how this is achieved in X-Plane. I am too much a panel.cfg man I'm afraid. 

Hans

No joy, rebooted, default aircraft, payware etc etc etc. As far as drivers, I did have to roll back my nVidia drivers because of the win10 FPS issue with win10 anniversary.

Same problem over here. Tried all the listed solutions to no avail. Just a grey screen. Windows 10 Anniversary Update

I have win7 but definitely had to go with latest drivers. The ones I had from August or July were making errors with the gauge.

Maybe a win10 thing hmmmm

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |