Sign in to follow this  
RXP

GTN Touch v2.2.1 64-bits for X-Plane 10 / Windows 10 (updated)

Considering that the product just came out, and on this thread alone there are 4 people who have blank screens, this is a serious issue. Does flight1 offer refunds for this product.

I have win7 but definitely had to go with latest drivers. The ones I had from August or July were making errors with the gauge.

Maybe a win10 thing hmmmm

I have the latests drivers. Still no go. 

If the dev has any ideas or is in need of more details, I am happy to oblige.

Just updated graphics card drivers. Still not working. Same bug. I am beginning to feel that this is an error in the code of the plugin, not in the systems. 

We are still looking into this but please understand it looks like being a very low-level system related issue only with Windows 10 Anniversary edition.

We are starting to get some clues about this but this is the kind of technical issue which is not solve in a minute.

Rest assured we are 200% working on this right now and I'll keep you posted as things goes in the forum, and I'll make sure to consult you all if I need additional information about your systems which may help resolving the issue.

I thank you for your patience and understanding.

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)

I have the latests drivers. Still no go.

If the dev has any ideas or is in need of more details, I am happy to oblige.

Are you on Win 10 too?

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Win 10 strikes again !

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D, 6800XT, Ram - 32GB, 32" 4K Monitor, WIN 11, XP-12 !

Eric Escobar

Good news: we have found a bug in the code which slipped through and has an incidence only in Win10.

We need to make a few more validating tests and I hope having even more good news tomorrow!

Thank you again all for your patience.

• Upvote 1

This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Good news: we have found a bug in the code which slipped through and has an incidence only in Win10.

We need to make a few more validating tests and I hope having even more good news tomorrow!

Thank you again all for your patience.

If you need a tester before you release it, I am willing to out the fix.

If you need a tester before you release it, I am willing to out the fix.

That GTN would look sweet in your upcoming Mooney  :wink:

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

That GTN would look sweet in your upcoming Mooney  :wink:

Oh, yes it will. I am waiting for documentation or information on the integration process before I can put it in. 

Hi, sorry to inform you that I have exactly the same issues, and I am on windows 7 ultimate

Blank semi transparent grey screen there were the gtn750 has to be. Click spots/hands are appearing though... hope this will get fixed easily as I'm not a computer expert...

And you the latest video card drivers?

I have Win7 pro and had crashes/errors until I got the newest drivers from nvidia

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |

I'm using the RXP GTNs with Windows 7 and having no problems at all.  Works like a dream for me.

I just can't believe that I'm seeing these beautiful GTNs in X-Plane.  What is the world coming to? :wub:

A new build has been sent to a couple customers for further testing before official release. I'll keep you posted as it goes.

Robert, thank you very much for your kind words! I can't wait we are done with the Win10 bug and continue working on the next products in line!