Sign in to follow this  
Bert Pieke

GTN 750 gauge for XPlane 64 available

Can we use this in the 3D cockpit of an airplane or is it just a 2D popup?

ASUS Maximus VIII Hero Alpha

Intel Core i7 6700K 4.5GHz

Corsair Vengeance Black LPX 32GB

Asus STRIX GTX 1080

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD

You can configure the GTN to display in a popup Window (default), as well as the 2D panel and the 3D panel!

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)

Ok,

Thank you for confirming.

Have a good day.

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

A new release candidate build has been sent to a couple customers and I'm awaiting feedback. If all is good with these tests then it won't be long for an official update!

[added]

And the first report on the release candidate is all good now, bug solved. I'm waiting for a couple more reports and the 2.2.1 update will go live, most likely early tomorrow morning!

This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

This post to confirm all 100% positive feedback for the release candidate, so v2.2.1 is now officially live and working on Windows 10 / X-Plane 10-64bits

http://www.avsim.com/topic/496227-gtn-touch-v221-64-bits-for-x-plane-10-windows-10-updated/

This post to confirm all 100% positive feedback for the release candidate, so v2.2.1 is now officially live and working on Windows 10 / X-Plane 10-64bits

http://www.avsim.com...ows-10-updated/

Confirmed. Had the issue and it appears to be fixed in the latests version. Thanks!

This add-on is on my wish list.

I'm holding short until XP 11 is released. I'd like to see where XP11 is heading before I make any additional investment in the platform.

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

I can confirm that provided XP11 SDK does not break anything or put a huge burden to port the plugins, both the RXP GTN 750 Touch and the RXP GTN 650 Touch will be upgraded to XP11 at no additional cost to our customers!

And the less changes between XP10 and XP11 SDK, the faster it will ship!

I can confirm that provided XP11 SDK does not break anything or put a huge burden to port the plugins, both the RXP GTN 750 Touch and the RXP GTN 650 Touch will be upgraded to XP11 at no additional cost to our customers!

And the less changes between XP10 and XP11 SDK, the faster it will ship!

That's wonderful news. The 750 will indeed be on my list of must buy software in that case.

I had been thinking about your new GTN's ever since I saw the XP11 announcement. The fact that you'll be able to undock a 2D gauge and drag it to a second monitor in XP11 is a huge detail, and is almost a necessity for me - my second monitor is a touch screen, and being able to use it with an undocked GTN is one thing I really miss in X-Plane as compared to FSX/P3D.

Seriously, in terms of gauges and usability, nothing beats a GTN 750 on a touch screen monitor. It's pretty much simming perfection. :smile:

• Upvote 1

Jim Stewart

Milviz Person.

Is there a way to get it on an android tablet? Either for P3D or XP10?

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

I'd guess there are apps out there that can turn a tablet to a secondary screen, from there, it might be 'easy' to drag the popup window (XP11) to this 2nd screen. I've seen this done with our GNS WAAS in the past.