Sign in to follow this  
Aquilam

Prodigy MFD weather radar map off-center in FSX Steam Edition

Yesterday (10/10/2016) I purchased the Phenom 100 Steam Edition from Carenado's online store and while I'm loving this aircraft, one thing that concerns me is that the weather radar and other displays on the center MFD are out of alignment, i.e., they are partially covered up by the engine data on the left side of the MFD:

Phenom_100_FSX-SE_mfd_radar_issue.jpg

Meanwhile the weather radar is perfectly centered on the Carenado promotional material. Did I do something wrong? I've alternately tried installing the Phenom 100 for FSX Steam Edition and for FSX standard, but the problem remains.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Alabeo tech support has been helping me with this. They tell me I'm the only customer who's opened a ticket with this issue; maybe something to do with my hardware?

For what it's worth, I'm guessing this issue may seem minor to some, but as I'm a graphic artist/illustrator this kind of misalignment is distracting, particularly in the context of such an otherwise awesome product (I highly recommend!).

****************  SYSTEM SPECS  ****************

Windows 10 Home 64 bit 10.0.14393 Build 14393

Intel Core i7-5820K Haswell-E 6-Core 3.3 GHz
ASUS X99-A Motherboard
32GB (4 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 2400 (PC4 19200)
850w Power Supply
GeForce GTX 780 driver version 373.06

Monitor: Dell UltraSharp 27 QHD U2715H 
Resolution: 2560x1440 (monitor native)

G602 Logitech Wireless Gaming Mouse
Logitech G510 USB Wired Gaming Keyboard
Saitek X52 Pro Flight System (throttle & joystick) 
Razer Tartarus Gaming Keypad

FYI, I've tried various screen resolutions, and evening running FSX-SE in non-DX10 Preview mode, but no joy. 

All that Alabeo Support has told me thus far is that they can't reproduce the problem themselves; otherwise they've been somewhat uncommunicative, so I'm not sure if they're still looking into it or written me off.  :sad:

Alabeo and Carenado have now advised me that the issue will be fixed with the next version release. I appreciate their candid response; they do fantastic work!