Sign in to follow this  
don235

Operation success however patient died

Greetings, I am hoping someone might help with this, I just installed the KTN 750 Mod 1.1 into the CJ2 as per the instructions, so far so good. It installed into the MFD as designed and everything seems to work. The problem is that now the PFD and the annunciator panel are blank. The autopilot and FMS and DCP also works fine.

I have copied and pasted all of the files twice to the appropriate folders to make sure a file did not get missed. I have opened the folders and the PFD is in there and I can see it but it will not display it the aircraft. Obviously something got corrupted but I can't find it. Any help would be appreciated.

Should I just unistall the CJ2 and reinstall the KNT750 Mod but I would rather not if I can help it.

P.S. This is really reminiscent of an earlier problem when my Bendix radios on all the aircraft using them disappeared, the folder just vanished, luckily I had another copy of FSX located the missing file and reinstalled but this is more complicated.

Thanks

Don235

Windows7

FSX Boxed

I just installed CJ2 Mod 1.4, what the heck? I still have the same problem no PFD  and Annu. panel. Everything else works fine. I double checked everything I did. What am I missing!

Thanks

Hello Don

Seems somehow you are missing references to both gauges, contained in the following folders. (in \Panel)

GAUGECJ2525A and  CARPROLINE21_CJ2525A

Did You unpack to Folders the 4 cab files listed in the readme?

Did You then move those 4 new folders to SimObjects\Airplanes\Carenado 525A Citation CJ2\panel.

Did You rename those original 4 cab files in Gauges (like AUTOPILOT_CJ2525A_ORIG.cab)

I'm not on my sim PC now, so I can't help or do more now.

Don't worry, We'll get you fixed.

Regards.

Firstly, thank you for responding  to help I was about to give up on a really cool Mod.This is why the sim community is so fun. Now for the Mea Culpa, maybe. I have to admit I struggled with the instructions at first, I had trouble grasping what to do. When it finally sunk in it all went pretty smoothly. However, reading your last post you asked if I put the 4 modified folders from the zip file in the panel folder and it was like the missing piece of the puzzle.

I had followed the instructions and put the contents of the 4 modified folders into my newly created folders as per instructions and then placed them in the panel folder. I still do not see anywhere in the readme where it says to put the entire new  folders from the zip file in the panel folder but once I read your post I did that and I now have the PFDs. I marvel at everyone who figured that out because I sure didn't. I just think the instructions were a little confusing, but no harm no foul. Thanks again

Don235

Perhaps our readme is a bit confusing.

Glad You got it working.