Sign in to follow this  
Guest midibyte

First video of Vancouver+

Guest JeanLuc_

The video is superb Jeff! the Track IR is definitely something worth considering when looking at how natural it makes VC navigation!!You may consider installing the latest v3 of the Dreamfleet A36 as well: in this free update, you get a new fluid Reality XP KI256 ADI!Some more information about the ADI, and the Flight Line T is belongs to can be found here:http://www.simforums.com/forums/forum_post...?TID=14454&PN=1Hope this helps!

Guest midibyte

If I see one more FS video done to Enya songs Im gonna vomit. Although that particular track wasn't so bad.Scott

Guest jgreth123

>If I see one more FS video done to Enya songs Im gonna vomit.> Although that particular track wasn't so bad.Hah! I couldn't agree more actually. It was a quickly made movie this morning and I haven't been hunting for any good music in the last few months, so I didn't quite know what to use. I generally pick the music first, then make the movie. Being as I had no real good music to choose from ( will remedy this, I assure you :( ) I picked a track that was mild.Rest assured, the next one won't be with Enya ;)

Guest jgreth123

>The video is superb Jeff! the Track IR is definitely>something worth considering when looking at how natural it>makes VC navigation!!Thanks :)>You may consider installing the latest v3 of the Dreamfleet>A36 as well: in this free update, you get a new fluid Reality>XP KI256 ADI!Oh really?! :)Is there a remake of ALL the gauges to make them silky smooth? :)I'm definately interested, as you can see, I live in the VC ;)

Guest Blazer

HI Jeff....Nice vid..you must have took off from Lillooet...enjoyed seening the two railway bridges crossing the fraser river just west of Lytton..Nice sound to the A36...Regards...Terry.. Kamloops,BC

Guest jgreth123

I flew over it, but actually departed from Lytton :)Glad you enjoyed the video. :)

I enjoyed your video. The choice of music lent a kind of ethereal, mystical feeling to it. Very nicely done. It is a refreshing and welcome departure from the usual offensive noise of heavy metal guitar that so many folks seem to feel has to accompany any video with an airplane in it.Dewey

Guest midibyte

<>Thats odd. Most videos I have seen has Enya music or some other laid back track.Scott