Sign in to follow this  
Corey Langford

External view problems

Hi everyone,

I am having a problem that started recently in the PMDG 737 NGX. It's a sort of display issue using external aircraft views within EZCA (EzDok), The cockpit is fine, as are tower view and spot view (rarely used). Again only started recently, sort of last 3 days. I will attach some screenshots of before the issue started and after the now. Really hope someone can help with this. Screenshots: https://postimg.org/gallery/2wtkbkq9i/

Thanks,
Corey

Again only started recently, sort of last 3 days.

If you're referring to the screenshot where there's no fuselage, it's because you're using the VC view, but slewing "outside." They're two different models: the VC or the external model. If you want the external model, then you cannot be in the VC view.

Kyle Rodgers

If you're referring to the screenshot where there's no fuselage, it's because you're using the VC view, but slewing "outside." They're two different models: the VC or the external model. If you want the external model, then you cannot be in the VC view.

I see what you are saying but I used the external views in EzyDok and its worked up until 3 days ago. I think I know a fix though, I got recomended to load the 2d cockpit first and it started around then so I will try it and get back.

Thanks,

Corey

So I have changed it back to load the 3d panel straight away and that didn't work, here is a screenshot I took today. 

https://postimg.org/image/v7854f9od/

Backup: https://s22.postimg.org/4yx0f1pkx/Screenshot_1.png

Thanks,

Corey

Re-run EZDOK's config tool.

The main issue is that whatever is loading your camera views is placing you in the VC view when you're trying to set yourself in an outside view. This is impossible if you're using the default S and A keys to change views (that or right click > select view). As such, it's really an issue of something between you and the sim.

Kyle Rodgers

Reinstalled EzDok and works fine now using the exact same camara saves as before so what I dont understand is that it was working fine the stopped woworking the after reinstall works fin all with the same camara saves.