Sign in to follow this  
lencarne

AOA media

Hi Kyle,

Its just that their support forum, which I have never used, contains no posts. I also cant get passed a certain point in line work even though I paid for a Captains package.

Not sure where you're going, but it seems that this is their official avenue for support:

http://support.flyaoamedia.com/support/home

It's linked from their homepage.

Kyle Rodgers

Going off on a tangerine since the OP questions was answered...I wonder if AOA will do an updated package for the new PMDG 744.

spacer.png

Going off on a tangerine since the OP questions was answered...I wonder if AOA will do an updated package for the new PMDG 744.

its coming soon to Airline2sim

Going off on a tangerine

I believe you mean tangent nor tangerine.

I believe you mean tangent nor tangerine.

Going off of Chris's normal posting style, I'm willing to bet it was intentional.

Kyle Rodgers

Going off of Chris's normal posting style, I'm willing to bet it was intentional.

Yep.

Airline2sim looks potentially interesting.  I still have my AOA for the PMDG 744, still a good review.

spacer.png

Thanks Kyle - I have that but their forums have no 0 posts which is curious . Anyway I have managed to contact them.

What I linked to isn't a forum. It's a support function. I'm guessing it's blank because you have no active tickets and can't see any tickets other than your own.

Kyle Rodgers

its coming soon to Airline2sim

think the  777  will be  next in line before  the 747  so might be  awhile  before  the  747 is  out

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

think the  777  will be  next in line before  the 747  so might be  awhile  before  the  747 is  out

Forgive the holy thread resurrection but FYI the 777 Cadet course will be out in December, the 744/8 is penciled in for next year. We struggled to find a 777 guy originally and now we have 7 of 'em! We only have 2 747 guys, one more recently current and one long retired. The retired one is a bit of hero though - see BA 2069 for details....

I haven't spoken to Chris at AoA for a long time but as I understand it they've moved into a different field now in the GA business, but stand to be corrected. 

• Upvote 3

airline2sim_pilot_logo_360x.png?v=160882| Ben Weston www.airline2sim.com