Sign in to follow this  
jfriz

Operations Center problems

Hi All,

I unistalled the 737  from computer number one. Reinstalled in computer number 2.. Using W10, and P3D both computers.

Now the problem is when I open the operations center, there is a red message saying I installed the 737 FSX version.  I tried re-downloading, and re-installing, still the same.

The plane loads and works fine. I would like to install more liveries   using the center, but it does not allow me..

I do not have FSX installed on either computer.

Thanks in advance,

Jerry Friz

Edit, I did an OC updater, still no help

there is a red message saying I installed the 737 FSX version

There's a red message saying you installed the FSX version, or a bunch of red text indicating that you don't have the P3D version installed. There's a big difference here.

The plane loads and works fine. I would like to install more liveries   using the center, but it does not allow me..

Estonia Migration Tool?

Kyle Rodgers

Hi Kyle,

You found it!.  I had checked it and thought I had it set correct, but I had the target wrong.  [i don't use the tool much anymore]

All working as it should be.

Thaks a lot,

Jerry

Wait did I just understand this correctly, you installed the FSX version of the NGX into P3D using the migration tool??

Wait did I just understand this correctly, you installed the FSX version of the NGX into P3D using the migration tool??

No. The EMT can also be used to help get a lot of the scenery stuff built for other P3D versions (or even FSX if that's allowable) into P3D.

Kyle Rodgers

Patrick,

I downloaded the P3D version, had my target not set correctly on my EMT...[i rarely use the tool, but, it is a very handy tool when needed.

Jerry Friz