Sign in to follow this  
Remys

Nose Wheel Steering Tiller VS Rudder FSUIPC Registered

Hello, just one question I am unable to find the topic related to FSUIPC Setting for PMDG 777 for nose wheel steering (Tiller) and Rudder Pedals. I was able to assign the Tiller Through FSUIPC but the rudder is not functioning although it is also assigned. but not functioning I mean while on the ground the Airplane nose Wheel Steers while using the Rudder Pedals, which should not be the case and once in the Air the Rudder Stops from Functioning. is there any hint that could help in order to make to Rudder Work as they should in the Real Aircraft. On Another Hand I do have another Question Regarding the Constraints. I always use the Manual Mode to bypass altitude constraints which means using V/S and altitude. is there any option in Boeing to have something similar to Airbus such as Open Climb or Descend to ignore the Altitude Constraints. thanking you in advance, Regards,

Remy Sarkis

BAW1031

UAE1525

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

is there any option in Boeing to have something similar to Airbus such as Open Climb or Descend to ignore the Altitude Constraints

I don't believe there is any option that you might set in PMDG Setup. Here is the way I eliminate speed and altitude restrictions/constraints during climb. I left click several times on the knob that sets the altitude. All restrictions/constraints are removed for the climb phase. For descents I never tried this, You could try it for descents. Once the T7 starts to descend click on he altitude knob four or five time and see what happens.

I don't believe there is any option that you might set in PMDG Setup. Here is the way I eliminate speed and altitude restrictions/constraints during climb. I left click several times on the knob that sets the altitude. All restrictions/constraints are removed for the climb phase. For descents I never tried this, You could try it for descents. Once the T7 starts to descend click on he altitude knob four or five time and see what happens.

Thank you for your Reply, Will Try it and Let you know :). by the way regarding the rudder any suggestion or do you use the same axis for Nose Wheel Steering and for the pedals ?

Remy Sarkis

BAW1031

UAE1525

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

any suggestion or do you use the same axis for Nose Wheel Steering and for the pedals

No pedals. I use a joystick out of the box.