Sign in to follow this  
RobertC

Which one to buy

Hello folks, i have known about fscrew for a long time, and i decided to add it to my Sim experiance.

Im running Pmdg 737ngx Fsx steam edition and it running great with all the bells and whistles. 

For a first buyer which one do i need to get me started. As i said i fly the 737ngx800, 

Thank you RobertC

Thanks friend i went and did just that.

I have been for the the last hour trying to get it to work, it seems a little complicated in its how to.

I have my pmdg craft loaded but im not for sure  how to get it started. 

And im really confused on what they want me to do with the button lay out.

im sure im missing something here. 

fs2crew is enabled, i also have Gsx and i love that edition, so how do i get to the controls.

thanks  RobertC

+1 on get the NGX reboot first :) I myself use the legacy NGX fs2crew as I haven't been doing much flying in the virtual world lately, but I will be getting my copy at some point. Also use the 777 fs2crew and works up to it's high standards thanks to byork and the fs2crew team. 
It's nice to have a virtual FO with you, especially on climb-out having to switch frequency then saying "set xxx decimal xx on com 1". Saves not having to look down at the radio stack and just concentrate on flying the aircraft. 
As byork mentioned, use the button version first so you can observe the flows, and i hear with the NGX reboot with different sop's simulating different carriers puts in some variety into the mix. 
One of the downsides to the voice version is you may get a few heads turning when people (who lives with you) might think you've just lost it when you start talking to your PC. Hehe!