Sign in to follow this  
Rhinozherous

Sibwings AN-2 anyone with alternative download?

As I had to reinstall FSX a few weeks ago I "lost" the sibwings an2. Unfortunately I had no backup. The support is not reacting for emails (I tried it 2 days ago), the forum is dead and they have no download for it on there homepage.

Do you guys have an idea for getting it back in the air? It is a great aircraft (even tough the devs are very careless)

Thanks!

Klaus Schmitzer

i7-14700KF 5.6GHz Water Cooled /// ZOTAC RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB /// 32GB RAM DDR5 /// Win11 /// SSDs only

DCS - XP12 - MSFS2020

Nope, Sibwings AN2 is payware, but thank you!

Klaus Schmitzer

i7-14700KF 5.6GHz Water Cooled /// ZOTAC RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB /// 32GB RAM DDR5 /// Win11 /// SSDs only

DCS - XP12 - MSFS2020

You're not alone Klaus. I had/have the same situation, not only with the AN-2. In the end I re-purchased the AN-2(my BirdDog and Safir I managed to get round) as it was only €15. Well I can't get that bugger to work either! I've given up on them, they're long gone. Maybe they're in jail or worse. One thing is for sure, SIBWINGS PRODUCTS SHOULD NOT BE STILL ON SALE!

Oo! Did I say that out loud?

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

I still have the mail from my purchase, if anyone else needs the download link, I'll PM it.

Without the key, of course. :P

I still have the mail from my purchase, if anyone else needs the download link, I'll PM it.

Without the key, of course. :P

Thank you very much! :-)

No worrys about the key, it was the only thing I had backed up of the an2!

Klaus Schmitzer

DCS - XP12 - MSFS2020

That's weird... I just bought this plane a few weeks back - everything went through fine!

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

That's weird... I just bought this plane a few weeks back - everything went through fine!

Yes, buying is still no Problem (sure, they get money from you) but dont expect ANY support! And keep your download link saved!!! :-)

Klaus Schmitzer

DCS - XP12 - MSFS2020

Thank you very much! :-)

No worrys about the key, it was the only thing I had backed up of the an2!

Just sent you the link via PM

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020

Thanks!

If anyone else need this link, I also send it via PM.

Klaus Schmitzer

DCS - XP12 - MSFS2020

You're not alone Klaus. I had/have the same situation, not only with the AN-2. In the end I re-purchased the AN-2(my BirdDog and Safir I managed to get round) as it was only €15. Well I can't get that bugger to work either! I've given up on them, they're long gone. Maybe they're in jail or worse. One thing is for sure, SIBWINGS PRODUCTS SHOULD NOT BE STILL ON SALE!

Oo! Did I say that out loud?

Do you mean it would not install or not work once installed?

gb.

YSSY. Win 10, 6700K@4.8, Corsair H115i Cooler, RTX 4070Ti, 32GB G.Skill Trident Z F4-3200, Samsung 960 EVO M.2 256GB, ASUS Maximus VIII Ranger, Corsair HX850i 850W, Thermaltake Core X31 Case, Samsung 4K 65" TV.

It installed beautifully, accepted the serial number I was sent, appeared nicely in the aircraft selection screen but FSX crashes as soon as you say Fly.

There is no problem getting a download, it's getting it to work!

I have actually done with this lumbering crate now and it won't be missed. I'll eventually get over the loss of an extra €15 too. :smile:

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

On 10/14/2016 at 9:11 AM, Rhinozherous said:

Thanks!

If anyone else need this link, I also send it via PM.

I dont have the link anymore. 

But in the meantime the Aerosoft AN2 was released. Seems better and much more active then the sibwings. 

Klaus Schmitzer

DCS - XP12 - MSFS2020