Sign in to follow this  
Danny Schildmeijer

Introduction manual

As PMDG states in it's manual B737 NGX that the seat adjustment preset  is accordingly Boeing regulations,

I compared the Simulator and the FCOM2 (Which I'm thoroughly  reading) Than PMDG isn't accurate :nea:

The cowling should slightly be visible,

well, what ever I try no cowling can be set to visible, if seating (eye point) higher,  there, yes :yahoo: the cowling is slightly visable (KLM Royal Blue) but then the HUD is WAY to low for ILS shooting :sorry:.Then back to PMDG preset seat adjustment

Is ok but de dimensions of the cockpit versus aeroplane aren't made that it can be adjusted as required by FCOM 2

Quit pitty now the FCOM states that the cowling should be seen from PMDG's preset seat adjustment,

and PMDG states it's preset according Boeing requirements in the introduction manual!? :Shame On You:

Please if ever the simulators like Outerra Anteworld and or Unigene are ready for consumers please develop for these two platforms because Outera Anteworld is all about scale and Unigine too.

But I bought the product two weeks ago and aside that don't understand that the cockpit windows can't be opened..., No ELT switch ?

But Lots of realism wauw

!

Thank you very much worth the price!!!

Bey :t4013:

edit

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg