Sign in to follow this  
Paul_

Milviz F-4J/S Phantom II & F-4E Phantom II Not working in P3D

Hi everyone

I have just installed both the F-4J/S Phantom II & F-4E Phantom II into Prepar3D version 3.4 and as soon as I load either aircraft and get into the cockpit 'Boom' ... the sim crashes straight back to the desktop without any word or warning ... If I load any other aircraft Prepar3D operates absolutely fine so I know it's an issue with the Milviz aircraft

On their website it says it is compatible with Windows 10 and P3D all versions ...

Has anyone else experienced this problem and if so is there a fix?

Thanking you in advance

Paul

Paul, you need to install the latest versions of the Phantom (1.161007 released yesterday) for it to work. Download it via your sales e-mail. 

Ian

Ahhhhh ... a huge thank you Ian ....

I'll try that today and let you know

Cheers

Paul

Also, asking here isn't really going to get you the "proper" assistance (no offense towards you Ian)...

Please read the manual (page ONE) to get info on how to get help.

As well, it's critical to make sure you've disabled your AV during download and install of this product.  Also, do make sure to uninstall the previous package.  Also and finally, do make sure you're running the sim as an admin.

Thanks

C

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

Well ... I downloaded the latest version but sadly there are still issues with both aircraft

The Phantom F-4JS still crashes the sim back to the desktop so it's unusable....

The F4 -E is stable but both ailerons and elevators do not operate

Anyone else having this problem?

You'll need to get on the forums.

If you don't do that, you won't get any help.

Sorry.

C

Please contact oisin at milviz dot com for forum registration information.  Please provide proof of purchase if you want support.  Also, include the username you wish to have.

Well why can't you help me here?

Does it really matter where I ask for help?

The Avsim community are a great bunch of very informative people and it's a shame you can't help me out!

The reason is that we don't support products outside of our forums.  This allows us to avoid having to support people who didn't buy the product.

Page one of the manual covers how to go about registering and getting on the support forums.  

Response time, even on the weekend(s), is less than 12 hours (usually).

Please avail yourself of this.

Thanks.

C

Hi Paul,

Email me with your proof of purchase (email or screencap) and preferred forum username and I will get you registered!

Best wishes - Kat

Please contact me [kat at milviz dot com] for registration information.
If you require access to a support forum please provide proof of purchase plus your preferred forum user name.