Sign in to follow this  
RXP

Flying the GTN with PilotEdge ATC (resolved)

Some of you might have already noticed the RXP GTN v2.2.x already includes support for the TX/RX flags when using the PilotEdge ATC plugin. You might have also noticed the TCAD picks up the other aircraft flying around you!

In the next update, the RXP GTN will also include support for controlling the X-Plane COM and NAV audio volumes, along with the latest PilotEdge ATC datarefs.

This shall give you a seamless experience on their network!

• Upvote 1

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)

I did a quick test of Tcad in pilotedge and it didnt seem to show any traffic.   I was on the ground, so maybe it doesnt work there.  I have Ryan TCAD enabled.  Anything else I need to do?

thanks in advance

Paul

Hi,

Yes, you might want to read the RXP GTN User's manual and everything related to 'traffic' or 'tcad', in the "Settings" chapter.

There is more than just 1 setting for this to work!

• Like 1

This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

How about getting the 3rd digit after the decimal on the radio to show up? Anyone figure that out? Or is it obvious and I'm just not seeing it? When I load the plane I see 3 digits but when I try and tune a frequency I only get 2?? 

@steves53 Hi, is this a PilotEdge related question?

Otherwise if it is a GTN question, please make sure to read the Garmin GTN Pilot's Guide for everything related to COM frequency tuning.

Thanks, thought I read the pilot guide and didn't see it. Maybe there is more to read, I'll take another look. Nothing to do with PilotEdge, sorry if this was the wrong forum for the question.