Sign in to follow this  
planespotterking

Please Help me, Water=Land

I just installed ORBX NorCal, aannnnd uh I dont even know what to do, I tried deleting the texture.cfg, no luck, and tried Re-Installing. I have no clue what to do. Please help haha

a4ac6eba713bc6e438259d966ff59e78.jpg

You'll find a fix for this on the ORBX support forum.

Cheers

Greg Z

What's your order number? I can make an inquiry on your behalf.

\Robert Hamlich/

What's your order number? I can make an inquiry on your behalf.

Some how i think that want be allowed either

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

No account, Waiting times

Just seeing on if you got a reply back at the ftx forum yet, be interesting to see whats the fix is for your issue

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

I tried deleting the texture.cfg

When you Deleted your texture.cfg,  Did you Open up your FTX Control Panel and wait at least 5\10 seconds before you Launched Prepar3D

Delete your texture.cfg,   Open up your FTX Control Panel to synchronize Entries,   Then Try 

When you Deleted your texture.cfg,  Did you Open up your FTX Control Panel and wait at least 5\10 seconds before you Launched Prepar3D

Delete your texture.cfg,   Open up your FTX Control Panel to synchronize Entries,   Then Try 

Thanks for the reply, It was simply because I didnt enable FTX global.