Sign in to follow this  
ryanbatc

Latin VFR KSAN broken P3D 3.4

Anyone else seeing this?

I basically have some photoscenery background, and I have the Landmark FBO buildings/ramp on the far east end of the field, but nothing else.  I just flew in tonight and it was really dark hehe... of course I was flying online but I did find my way in with the GTN safe taxi operating.

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

I just installed KSAN on V3.4 about a week ago, and didn't have any issues day or night. Maybe a new installation would help?

Yeah probably I'll try

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

I had it installed but now it's uninstalled

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |

I have FTX SCA and KSAN working together just fine.  I had to turn of some photo bgls to reduce VAS impact and quite frankly it looks better with the SCA product than the photo stuff. One of my favorite airports, a real challenge to take off in a B738 with a full load on a trip to Hawaii Maui from that short runway.

Dan Downs KCRP

I agree it was fine - except the Fps hit I get from SCA - that's why I uninstalled it

I'll try a reinstall when I get a chance

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |

downscc How do you identify a photoscenery file? I would love to remove some photoscenery files from drzewiecki and latinvfr to save VAS.

You know what, disregard - it turns out that it's the biggest files in the Scenery Folder in most cases.

LatinVFR KSAN is crashing 3.4 Hotfix 2 for me. It won't load beyond 77%. 

James McLees

LatinVFR KSAN is crashing 3.4 Hotfix 2 for me. It won't load beyond 77%. 

I tested PMDG737-600 missed approach at KSAN LatinVFR few days ago.

KSAN looks good (P3D 3.4 HotFix 2).

This night shot right now:

KSAN-LVFR-P3Dhf2_zpswrgnjviy.jpg

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

I can fly to it, but I can't begin a scenario there.

James McLees

Which version do you have?

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

Perhaps I should start a new topic. I mistook the discussion to be for KSNA by LatinVFR (John Wayne), which is where I'm having trouble. It's the latest version, 1.2 for V3. Sorry guys.

James McLees