Sign in to follow this  
Desaix

Enviro...weather revolution for XP?

I have tried the 32 bit and I found it very nice except 2d clouds.

Yeah it's quite expensive.

Ryzen 5 1600x - 16GB DDR4 - RTX 3050 8GB - MSI Gaming Plus

I don't think it's that expensive considering it's a lifetime license. I have already spent more on keeping SMP up to date and this should be better in theory. It is as expensive as the IXEG and more so than the 767, it's an interesting proposition to day the least. We shall see.

EDIT: Seems like you are limited to 4 activations that cannot be reset. Yeah I would steer well clear of this.

I can live with the price.

I can't live with 4 activations, especially if he doesn't offer some form of activation refund every X months or a way to just transfer a license file. I re-install Windows a few times a year, so I'd eat through those 4 activations in no time. Nothing I own doesn't allow for deactivation / activation refreshes in some form.

Asus TUF X670E-PLUS | 7800X3D | G.Skill 32GB DDR @ CL30 6000MHz | RTX 4090 Founders Edition (Undervolted) | WD SNX 850X 2TB + 4TB + 4TB

I don't think it's that expensive considering it's a lifetime license. I have already spent more on keeping SMP up to date and this should be better in theory. It is as expensive as the IXEG and more so than the 767, it's an interesting proposition to day the least. We shall see.

EDIT: Seems like you are limited to 4 activations that cannot be reset. Yeah I would steer well clear of this.

I guess (if this 4 activations policy is confirmed) that we'll never get lot of reviews...

More, the lifetime license is somewhat unclear to me...I remember when I bought SMP1 that the developer wrote on his forum that any future upgrade would have been free. That was true for version 2 but not with version 3.

Is there a link to something other than facebook? I'd like to take a look but you have to log into facebook....

Chris

• Upvote 1

No idea what this product is, since I'm not on Facebook either.

Whatever it is, a hard limit on activations is a deal-killer. I can understand a small number of activations and then having to contact the company for a refresh. I have a few products like that. 

• Upvote 1

X-Plane and Microsoft Flight Simulator on Windows 10 
i7 6700 4.0 GHz, 32 GB RAM, GTX 1660 ti, 1920x1200 monitor

It looked interesting until I saw the activation limit and price. I'm definitely out for this one. 

Would be interesting to know what this is about. The link above only goes to a Facebook login screen. Normally, it's possible to read Facebook posts without having to be registered. Meh.

• Upvote 1

Is there a link to something other than facebook? I'd like to take a look but you have to log into facebook....

Would be interesting to know what this is about. The link above only goes to a Facebook login screen. Normally, it's possible to read Facebook posts without having to be registered. Meh.

http://simrussia.com/xenviro_en/

Founder of X-Aviation

Thanks Cameron!

This looks interesting indeed. Seems like it is intended to be an "all-in-one" weather and effects package. If it delivers what it promises, the price isn't all that unreasonable - after all, buying AS16 + REX or ASCA + PrecipitFX for FSX/P3D isn't any cheaper. I'll keep an eye on this.

As I mentioned earlier I have tried the 32 bit version of this , I like the clouds (check the thread "XP11 is coming in November" ) except they were 2d.   I had rain drops on the Piper J3 when using this mod.

Ryzen 5 1600x - 16GB DDR4 - RTX 3050 8GB - MSI Gaming Plus

I have been watching this in development for a long time and $69.90 USD for lifetime license does not seem unreasonable to me if it delivers as promised.

Intel i-9 13900KF @ 6.0 Ghz, MSI RTX 4090 Suprim Liquid X 24GB, MSI MAG CORELIQUID C360, MSI Z790 A-PRO WIFI, MSI MPG A1000G 1000W, G.SKILL 48Gb@76000 MHz DDR5, MSI SPATIUM M480 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 2TB, Windows 11 Pro Ghost Spectre x64

“We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the day and night to visit violence on those who would do us harm”.

70 dollars, is somebody smoking crack ? The 2D clouds look awful.....Whats so amazing about this product ?

• Upvote 1

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D, 6800XT, Ram - 32GB, 32" 4K Monitor, WIN 11, XP-12 !

Eric Escobar

70 dollars, is somebody smoking crack ? The 2D clouds look awful.....Whats so amazing about this product ?

exactly ! where are the clouds is what i was thinking, let them show some clouds and no popping in when whether changes occur in X-plane 10. other wise this is the same as Sky max pro and maybe a little more,

paying 70 dollars? have they seen what active sky devs charges for so much better (judgement based on pics shown)?

in any case lets wait for the product and make final calls :)