neu15.jpg

neu16.jpg

neu17.jpg

neu18.jpg

neu19.jpg

neu20.jpg

Thanks for viewing!

• Upvote 2

Another great set, I like the one with the surface mining ops, looks like a photograph!

F-104 What a ***ROCKSTAR***

100%75%50%d8a34be0e82d98b5a45ff4336cd0dddc

0D8701AB-1210-4FF8-BD6C-309792740F81.gif

Patrick

I love that plane. Great shots, HL. Is that the Aerosoft scenery?

Any attempt to stretch fuel is guaranteed to increase headwinds

My specs: AMD Radeon RX6700XT, AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, 32GB RAM, 34" monitor, screen resolution: 2560x1080

The F104 (due to 250 crashes called "der Witwenmacher" at times when it was operational in in Germany) also is one of my favorite jets. At the time (1960-1980) I had the ambition to become a jetfighter pilot but unfortunately didn't qualify.

If you really want to fly the best and nicest F104 available for FSX and P3D  you need to buy the version from Sim Skunk Works (SSW), an Italian sim developer, having also former F104 pilots in the team. Their version is very near to absolutely realistic and the model is stunning inside and outside! Very realistic flight model also!

Another great set, I like the one with the surface mining ops, looks like a photograph!

Thank you very much.......the scenery is made from photography so everything thats there is in the scenery!

HLJAMES

F-104 What a ***ROCKSTAR***

Appreciate the comment!

I love that plane. Great shots, HL. Is that the Aerosoft scenery?

Many thanks for comments......scenery is VFR Germany!

The F104 (due to 250 crashes called "der Witwenmacher" at times when it was operational in in Germany) also is one of my favorite jets. At the time (1960-1980) I had the ambition to become a jetfighter pilot but unfortunately didn't qualify.

If you really want to fly the best and nicest F104 available for FSX and P3D  you need to buy the version from Sim Skunk Works (SSW), an Italian sim developer, having also former F104 pilots in the team. Their version is very near to absolutely realistic and the model is stunning inside and outside! Very realistic flight model also!

Big thank you.....Yes a very nice resource thanks very much....the J 79  was also used on the SR 71 and would flame out if the AOA approached 10 deg.

HLJAMES

HLJames, how many minutes did the trip take you? :smile:

Great pictures.

Harald Geyer
   Gründer der Messerschmitt Freunde Dresden v. V.

lYI9iQV.jpg

HLJames, how many minutes did the trip take you? :smile:

Great pictures.

Huge thank you......about 60 minutes to get there because I buzzed around Frankfurt and another 5 minutes to perform my aerobatic airshow!

HLJAMES

about 60 minutes to get there because I buzzed around Frankfurt and another 5 minutes to perform my aerobatic airshow

Thanks, you were still faster than by car on the Autobahn!

Harald Geyer
   Gründer der Messerschmitt Freunde Dresden v. V.

lYI9iQV.jpg

Thanks, you were still faster than by car on the Autobahn!

F104 last of the gun fighters made obsolete by radar guided missile fighters made obsolete by stealth made obsolete by fighting drones......wonder whats next?

HLJAMES

F104 last of the gun fighters made obsolete by radar guided missile fighters made obsolete by stealth made obsolete by fighting drones......wonder whats next?

I thought the F-8 Crusader was the last of the gunfighters, either way a couple of great looking aeroplanes!

What's next? Stick & stones..  :wink:

Mark Robinson

Part-time Ferroequinologist

Author of FLIGHT: A near-future short story (ebook available on amazon)

I made the baby cry - A2A Simulations L-049 Constellation

Sky Simulations MD-11 V2.2 Pilot. The best "lite" MD-11 money can buy (well, it's not freeware!)

I thought the F-8 Crusader was the last of the gunfighters, either way a couple of great looking aeroplanes!

What's next? Stick & stones..  :wink:

Thanks very much for commenting.....many pilots died in starfighters including Ivan Kincheloe!

HLJAMES