Sign in to follow this  
caaront

Want to try the first tutorial out how do I set up the 737?

Thank you.

Everything is complete and ready to start at Pre-flight events, but right there the tutorial already confuses.

In the Pre-flight events it states "Only if using the COLD AND DARK panel state."

Do I start the tutorial cold and dark at the gate?

start the sim, set the plane to a gate, go into the fmc and select cold and dark or what?

Thank you

Aaron Tirrell

Thank you.

Everything is complete and ready to start at Pre-flight events, but right there the tutorial already confuses.

In the Pre-flight events it states "Only if using the COLD AND DARK panel state."

Do I start the tutorial cold and dark at the gate?

start the sim, set the plane to a gate, go into the fmc and select cold and dark or what?

Thank you

That's correct.

You would load the Cold and Dark panel state right after the plane loads, then start FS2Crew.

FYI, unless doing cargo ops, it would be very rare for you to start in a cold and dark plane.

Cheers,

Okay Thank you, would I just go up to the gate with the engines runnig, or what state should I start in as far as the 737, to immediately start the pre-flight events as in the tutorial.

Also, I can now use the up/down arrows to bypass some things but it always gets stuck on control checks and will not go past that point.

Aaron Tirrell

I am sick of this already.

What state does the 737 need to be in if I want to start with tutorial 1 from FS2C?

There are many states in the 737 FMC, and the tutorial says nothing about it.

Why can't I get past the flight controls check?

I might as well just find another voice program, I don't have time for this, I want to say "Flaps 5" take off, say "Raise gear", "Flaps up", "arm spoilers", flaps 30", "gear down" from the default position starting on the active runway and fly.

I do not have time to follow tutorials, checklists, etc...

Can I get a refund please?

I don't want total realism, I want to fly and have a co-pilot raise my gear and set the flaps etc, thats it, nothing more.

And yes the PMDG is awesome, but I bought it for the pure visual beauty, not the systems, care less about the systems.

Please refund me.

Aaron Tirrell

I don't want total realism, I want to fly and have a co-pilot raise my gear and set the flaps etc, thats it, nothing more.

And yes the PMDG is awesome, but I bought it for the pure visual beauty, not the systems, care less about the systems.

Aaron, 

Please send me a Support Ticket via:  www.fs2crew.com

I'll help you out.

Best,