Sign in to follow this  
Kimo

Your Add-On Wishlist...

Dear SantaPlease can I have a new flightsim yoke that feels just like a real one with control forces, proper trimming and everything.Also, the world's most detailed rendition of White Waltham airfield(West London Aero Club) would be nice.ThanksIan

Hi Geof,"1) A kln 94"Amen to that! Something as comprehensive as the Garmin add-ons through RXP would be out of this world for those of us that use the 94.As far as the virtual world is concerned, I'm looking for the Feel There B734/5- hopefully not too long now :)Bruce.

Guest beana51

Ya gotta think "big" when you wish.Like if I hit the mega lottery,or find the magic lamp,why I would squeeze that genii for all he's worth.First thing however ,I wish everyone gets what they want.Secondly, I'll get what I want. My needs are "humble",like this forum ain't big enough to list them all. The stuff of dreams makes life all the more exciting. So Wish on all,Ya never know! VIN!

1. Caravelle by "Cloud 9"2. MD-81 by "CoolSky/Flight 1"3. DC-8 by "xxxxxxxxx"and......3. A Piper PA31-310 Navajo (the first model without long engine gondoles)3. A good Rimini/LIPR scenery4. That heavy aircraft developers starts to add/develop a moving airstair/truck to the aircraft. You know,...not all airports are equiped with fingergates. ;-)Happy landings,http://www.scandicair.com/images/as_banner.jpg

Staffan

>1. Caravelle by "Cloud 9">2. MD-81 by "CoolSky/Flight 1" I second the above 2 wish items. I'm also giving myself an early present when Radar Contact V4 arrives on Dec. 10. Mike

Guest goon

PMDG or Level-D BAe 146 please, that would really make my day.

Guest PZL

I don't ask for much...1) A detailed version of Martin State Airport in Maryland.2) A detailed (up-to-date) EPWA in Warszawa, Poland.

I would like to see a payware model of the epic lt.It is a six person turboprop aircraft. Flying at 350 KTAS pressurized at FL 280.Look at http://www.epicaircraft.com/epic_lt.html it`s a realy cool looking plane.Or a diamond twinstar diesel with G1000 cockpit. Very futuristic looking aircraft.

Kimo

Guest RobertK

Currently my number 1 and only wish is for a modern Airbus (preferably A319/320/321) with the quality and detail of the airliners that are currently being released (PMDG, Level D, PSS 777, Feelthere 737/ERJ).Why?Every important Boeing is available in excellent detail and quality, but not a single Airbus.With all due respect to PSS' products, they were great for their time, but especially the A320 is sorely out of date compared to what we have today.Developers, their HAS to be some profit in producing the only available high-fidelity add-on of a modern Airbus?!Regards,Robert

Guest dolb

FFS Saab 340, (However would like a FMC), A Good payware Metro, SSW Brasilia, Some Flytampa YSSY/YMML/YBBN and of coarse the LDS Airbus A32X series ;).

Guest Pyjamas

A Level D 'bus of some sort would be awesome. Looking forward to their 757 though. It will complement the 767 well.Some challenging aircraft would be cool as well. A 707 or some of the early McDonnell Douglas aircraft. I think Flight 1/DF have a 737-200 in the works so that'll wet the appetite. I've always really wanted a proper 777 but that niche has been filled a number of times but not quite to the level I'd like. I don't think we'll see a new 777 anytime soon.Pyjamas

The Globemaster three C-17.The last half decent one was done by www.byteforge.com for FS2k2. Its a great and versatile aircraft too.Following the now eventual successful 'C-130' by 'CS' the C-17, being the successor to it is now overdue in the FS world.Dave T. .........On the Devon Riviera and active 'FlightSim User's Group' member at http://www.flightsimgrpuk.free-online.co.uk/

Dave Taylor gb.png

Guest 22L_Approach

:) Fs2crew. Leveld 763. Cant wait for it to be finished.

Guest FS Studio Mike

>Dear Santa>>Please can I have a new flightsim yoke that feels just like a>real one with control forces, proper trimming and everything.>>Also, the world's most detailed rendition of White Waltham>airfield(West London Aero Club) would be nice.>>Thanks>Ian >I think Santa has come, I've decided to develop White Waltham airfield as my first serious project under FS Studio.Hopefully by this year July/August it will be complete and ready for download. And best of all it will be Freeware! Please do visit the link in my signature to find out more.mike

Guest lingfors

1) Rock stable FSX with all sliders to the right and 30+ FPS minimum *at all times* (I know, not really an add-on, but one can dream, right?)2) Any airplane of Level-D quality, with fully functional VC (I hate that I have to switch to 2D panel occasionally even on the Level-D 763). Preferably an Airbus or short-range jet or turboprop. General aviation airplanes of this quality is also accepted.3) The perfect weather generator, with decent low visibility simulation (I don't find it particularly realistic to descend to 5000ft and have the ground perfectly visible all around, then suddenly find myself in a grey soup below 5000ft). We probably have to thank ACES for implementing a weather simulator that can't depict this, though.4) Highly detailed Arlanda. Go Sweden! ;)5) FS-Altitude, with better-looking transitions, for the entire world and cheaper!