Sign in to follow this  
OfirLavi

LINDA cant find lib files

Hi everyone,

I had been using LINDA for almost a year until now in my 737 home cockpit that im building and last week I had formatted my PC to clean it up a bit.

-FSX:SE 

-LINDA 2.8

-PMDG 737 NGX 

- windows 7

- .NET 4.5 

- FSUIPC 4.957

-CH flight yoke, SAITEK THQ, 3 leo bodnar BU0836X cards

ALL ORIGINAL AND FULLY PAID!

LINDA had work fine until I formated my computer and now I am assigning switches, button and dials inside linda( that does recognize my BUX cards)

bot nothing happens inside the SIM and this message appears in the LOG:

*************************** STARTING LINDA **************************
[sTART] Loading System Configuration files
[sTART] VRInsight MCP Set = mcp
[sTART] System Configuration files loaded
[sTART] *************************************************************
[sTART] New Aircraft Selected - restarting...
[sTART] Current Aircraft: PMDG 737-800NGX Air Europa B737-85P
[sTART] Aircraft module detected: PMDG 737NGX
[iNIT] Starting Initialisation...
[iNIT] Loading Libraries...
[E] *** LUA Error: ...m\steamapps\common\FSX\Modules\linda/system/init.lua:51: module 'linda/libs/._lib-aivlasoft' not found:
no field package.preload['linda/libs/._lib-aivlasoft']linda/libs/._lib-aivlasoft
no file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\modules\linda/libs/\_lib-aivlasoft.lua'
no file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\modules\linda/libs/\_lib-aivlasoft\init.lua'
no file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\modules\lua\linda/libs/\_lib-aivlasoft.lua'
no file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\modules\lua\linda/libs/\_lib-aivlasoft\init.lua'
no file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\modules\lua\linda/libs/\_lib-aivlasoft.dll'
no file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\modules\lua\loadall.dll'
no file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\modules\lua\linda/libs/.dll'
no file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\modules\lua\loadall.dll'
Advanced Weather Interface Enabled

Any ideas? 
thanks in advanced

I would check your installation of LINDA 2.8.3. I suggest you check the folder reported in your error message: c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\fsx\modules\linda\libs. The folder should contain a number of files with the prefix "lib-" and extension ".lua". If these are not present then I suggest you re-install LINDA 2.8.3 following the instructions in the release notes and using the fax\modules\ folder used by FSX-SE.

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

LINDA Support/Developer - VATSIM and BAVirtual - Airbus Flyer

i7 1TB SSD GTX980 - FSX/P3D - Aerosoft Airbus A318/A319/A320/A321 - FS2Crew

Hey Scott and thank you very much for your quick response!

i have done what you said and deleted  LINDA.

I download the 2.8 version again from this forum and extracted all of the files (from the "MACOSX" folder aswell) to the desktop and the files seem to still be meassing

Untitled.png

I even turned off my anti virus and firewall for them not to suspect LINDA's files and auto delete them/

Ok. It looks like some hidden files from the Mac I use to build the LINDA release have creeped in. Try deleting all the files starting "._". These are not required and should be hidden. Do you have hidden files turned on?

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

no sir. I had chosen shoe hidden files and folders right after i reinstalled windows

also tried several restarts, reinstall GSX, reinstall simconnect... 

SOLVED!

I deleted ALL of the files from each and every folder both in linda and in linda.cfg that begins with "._"

Thank you very much Scot!

SOLVED!

I deleted ALL of the files from each and every folder both in linda and in linda.cfg that begins with "._"

Thank you very much Scot!

I'm pleased to have helped.

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK