Sign in to follow this  
Trans_27 Pilot Chase

BEV Vol 2 due any minute!

Straight from the website! BEV Vol.2 is now in the hands of Flight1 due any minute.----------------------------------------------------------------------112005 - 18:20PST Both VOL1 v1.02 Summer and VOL2 v1.00 are now in the hands of Flight1 and will be available shortly. You can access Flight1 from clicking on their banner on our home page. We will also be providing FlightSim with the installers, however I don't believe that they will be accessible until ThanksGiving weekend.. if that changes we'll post it here. If you have a previous version of VOL1, please down load the newest version and follow the instructions and you'll be up to date. Enjoy! - Stephen----------------------------------------------------------------------Get the cards out! Should be here pretty soon! :9 Too bad that im currently in SEA-IAH on vatsim. :(Edit: I think i got too excited. I think they state we wont get them untill next weekend... :-hmm

the 2nd half of the press release threw me off though. They talk about the installers not avalible till next weekend. Is that the texture's they are talking about?

VOL2 and the updated VOL1 has been uploaded to Flight 1 and will be avalible for DL as soon as they post it!:DThey will also become avalible at Flighttsim.com and it is from that site that it might not be avalible until next weekend.Joe D

Do we have to pay for summer version 1.02 if we are existing 1.01 customers?Thanks,Jeff

Jeff

Commercial | Instrument | Multi-Engine Land

AMD 5600X, RTX3070, 32MB RAM, 2TB SSD

>Do we have to pay for summer version 1.02 if we are existing>1.01 customers?>>Thanks,>JeffOf course not! :)Just DL it and have your Flight1 "key" handy that you got when you originally purchashed it. There should be an option to choose "re-install" instead of "purchase" when you run the install exe :)It is recomended that you upgrade your VOL 1 before you install Vol 2Joe D

Obviously not Jeff.They said that on their forum.It's 5:25 here in Jerusalem...I like those long nights waiting for an addon....I really believe simmers are sick people....:-)))David

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

Good news, im downloading the summer textures now, but with only 1/10 the normal speed. I can see the fall textures are not up yet so the servers are not taking a hit at this moment, so its my crappy line again not worth the money i pay for it :D.OHN

Keep in mind the updated Vol 1 also contains the all new configurator. So,that will keep you occupied for a while with all the new options and enhancements. :D Joe D

>>Ahhh ok, thanks jeff. This new configurator, is it supposed to be easier to use? Or the other way around?<

Jeff

Commercial | Instrument | Multi-Engine Land

AMD 5600X, RTX3070, 32MB RAM, 2TB SSD

The new Configuator II will look and feel very similar to the first version. Version II does not use .NET. It also adds the ability to click on any Bev texture and get a larger preview of that texture, making it easier to see the differences between the choices. It also saves Themes as a separate file, allowing users to exchange themes with each other. There are some behind the scenes tweaks that will allow future Bev volumes to get integrated with each other easier.TonyBEVBetaSig.jpg

Jeff and tony, thanks for the response. I look forward to the fall textures. I hope they are out tonight. Im checking about every 10 minutes to see if they are up.Us simmers are sick, addicts. :-lol

Just tried to install the summertextures 1.02 but the wrapper stopped working . After that i installed the F1 golden eagle with no probs, go figure.OHN