Sign in to follow this  
Trans_27 Pilot Chase

BEV Vol 2 due any minute!

Many of the textures in Vol I have been tweaked since the initial release. There are an increased number of choices within the Configuator for some textures as well. An example of this is some of the wet urban textures. Some landclass sources out there would put denser urban textures in the suburbs and lighter density textures in the urban center. Now you can flip-flop this effect with the configuator if you so choose.There should be equivalent sized textures to all FS defaults for all BEV textures with both the updated Vol I and the new Vol II. This includes autogen as well as runway textures. Some of these were larger than the FS defaults in the first release.The ability to choose separate sources for Inland as well as Ocean water has been added. Now, you could choose Bev inland water for instance, and use another source for oceans such as Flight Environment if you wish.Some new textures have been added for Ultimate Terrain users. You can now select separate BEV textures for parks and even a specific texture for Cemeteries is you wish.So as you can see, lots of goodies and enhancements even for our existing customers.Tony=http://www.flightsim-bevs.com]BEVBetaSig.jpg

looking forward to it.. Im flying SEA-IAH right now on vat, after i log 4.5 hours of flight time with the va, im going to install.. Cant wait to see whats new. Whats the water textures like? Ive never used them. How are they?

Give the water a try. You can always go back to what you are using now if you prefer by selecting the "Pre-Bev" option in the configuator. I really like it, but I might be a bit biased. ;)Tony=http://www.flightsim-bevs.com]BEVBetaSig.jpg

I can't seem to find KoorbyGen among Autogen choices.Thanks,Jeff

Jeff

Commercial | Instrument | Multi-Engine Land

AMD 5600X, RTX3070, 32MB RAM, 2TB SSD

>I can't seem to find KoorbyGen among Autogen choices.>>Thanks,>JeffNo, since KorbyGen is now released as freeware, it is no longer included with BEV. It is stiil avalible at various sites and you can still install it manually if you wish.However "GenReloaded" has been greatly improved and even includes new night lighting so, you might want to give that a try. :)JOE D

wow, i kept looking at the box in the top right, that usually says the price and download link.. had to look for a while to get this link.. :9 Found It! Downloading Now!

I'm pretty sure I'll end up getting Vol 2 Fall but the moment I may hold off. I want to see if they made any changes/improvements/variety to the Southwest city textures. So anybody has em... please feel free to post a few screenshots.thx

Intel i9-12900KF, Asus Prime Z690-A MB, 64GB DDR5 6000 RAM, (3) SK hynix M.2 SSD (2TB ea.), 16TB Seagate HDD, EVGA GeForce 3080 Ti, Corsair iCUE H70i AIO Liquid Cooler, UHD/Blu-ray Player/Burner (still have lots of CDs, DVDs!)  Windows 10, (hold off for now on Win11),  EVGA 1300W PSU
Netgear 1Gbps modem & router, (3) 27" 1440 wrap-around displays
Full array of Saitek and GoFlight hardware for the cockpit