Sign in to follow this  
squawk3232

Quality Wings 757 in FSX:SE

I'm thinking about picking up the QW757. I have heard that some people have had problems with installing it in FSX Steam. I understand Quality Wings doesn't support FSX:SE, but I have seen some people having it working and some that have ran into problems.

What is your experience with the product and this specific sim and what is needed to get it to work?

Hi.

I've been using the QW757 in FSX-SE without any problems. The only issue was being able to read the FMC after the upgrade to Windows 10. One of the fonts that used to be included in previous versions of Windows was not included in 10. It is the latha.ttf font, so if you're running Windows 10 and buy the QW757 you'll have to install that font, also.

Cheers,

Scott

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

"...now let's get this thing on the hump - we've got some flyin' to do!" ~ Major Kong from "Dr. Stranglove"

Scott Cebula

QW has modified the latest version of the installer to properly handle installing into FSX-SE.   As the other poster said, it works fine.  

I've had the plane for a while.  It is a nice package for the money.

• Upvote 1

David Norman Paul