Sign in to follow this  
rlw9sr

Missing Charts [they're back]

Sample flight from KACV-KEUG.  There are 2 issues:

1) Load PROC\KEUG, Select RNAV 16R  Y, Load Approach OK.  Next CHARTS/Loading... NO CHART IS DISPLAYED!

2) Load PROC/Approach/Charts/APPROACH and the APPROACHES ARE DIFFERENT, e.g. RNAV Z 16R is shown but NOT available in 1).  If you select the RNAV Z 16R it does NOT Appear in the flightplan nor is displayed.

I appreciate your comments--Thanks,

Robert

Hi Robert, and thank you for the report.

This is the kind of problem that can only be found thanks to the help of our customers because the covered areas are so vast, it is not possible to detect these discrepancies during beta testing alone.

It appears from time to time charts are not properly loaded. It seems to depend on the location you are flying to, and sometimes it seems dependent on the map overlay settings (even though these are not supposed to interact with the chart display).

We will look into this and keep you posted on the forum.

Please allow us the time to investigate, this is the kind of issue that can take some time to understand, then solve, as it is entirely trainer related only.

Thank you for your understanding.

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)

Hi,

I have a similar situation. whatever chart I try to open on Home/Charts it tries to load but always shows as if missing. I tried the airports like KSFO, KLAX. Using the trainer outside the XP10, it loads well the charts. Its a some kind of issue inside the gtn 750 on xp10.

Thanks about the support and hope it will be fixed soon ;)

Hi RXP,

its an awesome add-on, anyway I'm worried if it is an issue on my pc or it can be replicated on your side and will be fixed.

I saw in the add-on store a pic with the GTN with a chart opened so, I think it should work, correct?

I use the 6.01.1 garmin version.

What can I do to fix this or help in the process of fixing?

Thanks!!!

With best regards

We are making progress on this issue and indeed there is bug in our implementation which causes the charts to disappear. We are now working on correcting this and will let you know once the solution is found!

This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Well, charts are back now! Here is a screenshot from the dev lab!

Now we are adding a couple more features to v2.2.2 and we will release it ASAP tomorrow (if all tests goes fine).

gtn_charts.jpg

Linked a screenshot above, however I'm looking at how to attach an image in the message instead of a link to an image on a server. If someone knows how to I'd appreciate!

Linked a screenshot above, however I'm looking at how to attach an image in the message instead of a link to an image on a server. If someone knows how to I'd appreciate!

Not possible at Avsim.

Bert

Here is a status update for upcoming v2.2.2.

we've delayed the release in order to have time to implement a new feature: bi-directional audio panel synchronization.

Since release, the GTN provides bi-directional com/nav sync, i.e. changing frequencies in X-Plane updates the GTN and changing them in the GTN updates X-Plane. However, the audio panel is only updating from GTN to X-Plane.

For v2.2.2 we are (trying to) adding the bi-directional synchronization to the audio panel as well.