Sign in to follow this  
FlyData

G520SIM.exe crashes shortly after take-off

Hello,

I recently reinstalled the RXP in the Real Air Baron Duke (piston version).  I was told that I had an out of date version, so I updated following all the prompts.  Everything seems to work fine on the ground, taxiing and filling out the flight plan.  Once in the air and after I turn on autopilot, the screen drops from full screen to windowed mode and the RXP is dead.  Here is the fault from appcrashviewer.  Another time, it just froze and crashed the sim.  Any suggestions?

Version=1

EventType=APPCRASH
EventTime=131212210899322283
ReportType=2
Consent=1
UploadTime=131212210899622300
ReportIdentifier=c2809712-94c2-11e6-8dc0-5404a6037551
IntegratorReportIdentifier=c2809711-94c2-11e6-8dc0-5404a6037551
WOW64=1
Response.BucketId=54705168
Response.BucketTable=25
Response.type=4
Sig[0].Name=Application Name
Sig[0].Value=G530SIM.exe
Sig[1].Name=Application Version
Sig[1].Value=0.0.0.0
Sig[2].Name=Application Timestamp
Sig[2].Value=4720a6a1
Sig[3].Name=Fault Module Name
Sig[3].Value=msvcrt.dll
Sig[4].Name=Fault Module Version
Sig[4].Value=7.0.7601.17744
Sig[5].Name=Fault Module Timestamp
Sig[5].Value=4eeaf722
Sig[6].Name=Exception Code
Sig[6].Value=c0000005
Sig[7].Name=Exception Offset
Sig[7].Value=00009f72

--Don

Don Polidori

Hi, can you please also tell more about your operating system? your FSX version? can you also post the content of your rxpGnsSim.dll.log and rxpGNS.gau.log files in your "my documents" folder?

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)

Hello,

I have Windows 7 and FSX Acceleration.  The rxpgnssim.dll log has not been updated since August.  Most of the entries are just "closed unexpectedly" for the last few years.  I do not have an rxpgns.gau log.  I'm thinking I may need to uninstall and delete the folders and reinstall.  But if you have another suggestion that may be simpler, that would be great.  Thanks.  And if you think the log would help, I will include it.

Don Polidori

Jean-Luc,

Thanks for the follow-up.  Sorry I did not get back to you sooner but I have been flying the Majestic Dash 8 for the last several weeks.

I got back to this last night and uninstalled RXP, including doing a registry cleaner and deleting anything left over by windows uninstall.  I then reinstalled and ensured the trainer is on the same drive as FSX and made sure I was not in the "Program Files (x86)" folder.  After this, all is working correctly for 2 flights!  I think I got this resolved.  Likely there was something corrupted along the way.

Thanks for your attention, I am back to flying the RealAir Duke B60 piston over Orbx PNW and am a happy virtual pilot! :)

Don Polidori