Sign in to follow this  
Guest jgreth123

Third Vancouver+ Movie

Awesome video! What scenery is that? I like that boat going under the bridge.Jeff

Jeff

Commercial | Instrument | Multi-Engine Land

AMD 5600X, RTX3070, 32MB RAM, 2TB SSD

Guest SJDickson

Very nice. Does Vancouver+ also enhance Victoria and Victoria International Airport (CYYJ)? I'll be buying Vancouver+ either way as most of my flights are in and around the lower mainland but I use CYYJ as my homebase.

Guest jgreth123

>Awesome video! What scenery is that? I like that boat going>under the bridge.Vancouver+ ... a soon-to-be-released addon from FSAddon. It's in final stages of beta now.>Was Boundary Bay enhanced the same way Pitt Meadows was?I landed at Boundary Bay in my first movie. It was somewhat enhanced but not nearly as much as Pitt Meadows. Pitt Meadows is the 'home base' of the scenery package.>Oh my gosh!! Very nice video. Please tell which sky you are>using. Is it asv or flight environment?I was using only ASVE.>Very nice. Does Vancouver+ also enhance Victoria and>Victoria International Airport (CYYJ)? I'll be buying>Vancouver+ either way as most of my flights are in and around>the lower mainland but I use CYYJ as my homebase.Vancouver+ doesn't quite cover Victoria, but it does come close.As far as terrain, I believe Holger has freeware meshes that will engulf the entire area around Vancouver+ so all should be covered with his amazing landscaping details!

Guest smoys

Holy cow!! That is some stunning scenery, and I love the trackIR perspective. You have single-handedly moved me to buy this product...I hope you're happy :). May I ask what your system specs are? Cheers,Mike

Guest jgreth123

>Holy cow!! That is some stunning scenery, and I love the>trackIR perspective. You have single-handedly moved me to buy>this product...I hope you're happy :). May I ask what your>system specs are? Cheers,>>MikeHey Mike, My system specs are actually quite low in comparison to today's high end stuff. One note about the movies, you see some jitters at times mainly because I use FRAPS to record with and it eats frames quite a bit. If I had something such as a DVD recorder or a digital camcorder, I could pipe S-Video from my video card directly to the device and not lose any frames. Unfortunately I lack these, so the jitters are a result. Here are my specs:AMD Athlon 64-bit 3500+Asus A8V Motherboard1GB of OCZ Platinum memory (2.0 CL)eVGA 256 MB GeForce 6800 Ultra300GB Seagate Barracuda S-ATASound Blaster Live! It's really nothing high end. I cap my frames at 20 because I fly on some multiplayer servers that require 20 ( yes, FPS effects network play too ) and I never drop below 20 anywhere in the scenery. FRAPS is what causes the jitters. I highly recommend the scenery to anyone. It will be quite amazing, and I'm hard to please. :)

Guest SJDickson

Thanks Jeff. Do you know if a map showing the area covered by Vancouver+ is available or will be made available?

Guest jgreth123

That's a good question!I recommend going to the SimFlight forums ( http://forums.simflight.com ) and going to the official Vancouver+ Support Forum and ask Holger and Jon that :)

Very nice video !!!! Love it.

Regards,

Max    

(YSSY)

i7-12700K | Corsair PC4-28700 DDR4 32Gb | Gigabyte RTX4090 24Gb | Gigabyte Z690 AORUS ELITE DDR4 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Very good video. I look forward to buying the scenery when it comes out.ps I'm glad I'm not the only one that can't keep the ball centered when turning! :-)

Guest jgreth123

Heh, actually I keep it centered usually. I was too busy trying to get the shots done right... I do have pedals though and usually keep all turns coordinated :)Thanks for the compliment on the video though. :)