Sign in to follow this  
Guest ba747heavy

GMail

Guest Whisperjet

>Hey Fred,>>I could take an invite off your hands!>>You can find me at balloch_broons at yahoo.co.uk>>Ta much!>Hey guys, Fred's not talking to me ;( Can anyone else help out here? :-zhelp Ta much!PS only jestin with ya Fred! *:-*

Guest JF737WN

Fred ignores us all.. :) No not really, hes just off on vacation for Thanksgiving I do belive.Anyway, I sent you off an invite! :)

Guest Whisperjet

Hey Jered,Thanks for that. Unfortunately nothing has arrived :( Could you maybe send it to my work e-mail ian.brown at invensys.comTa much!

Guest JF737WN

Sent! Hope that one works, because that was my last one! :)

Guest Whisperjet

>Sent! Hope that one works, because that was my last one! :)Yup, got it ok! Unfortunately, GMail has "found a glitch"...their words, and are unable to activate any more accounts but advise to try and activate tomorrow.Will do!Ta much for sending!

Guest ba747heavy

I go on vacation and look what happens. Drat. Oh well, anyone else need one?

Guest Whisperjet

>I go on vacation and look what happens. Drat. Oh well,>anyone else need one?A vacation!?!? You bet!!! :-lol Best I can do is...saved enough annual leave days to take the week before and the week between Christmas and New Year, so nearly 3 weeks off! :-beerchug

If you have any left I would love to have a gmail address.ThanksKevin

-.- . ...- .. -.
Kevin Conlon
Pharmacist, Pilot and Parrot Head

I9-9900K  4.9GHz | RTX 2080 TI FE | 27" Asus Monitors x 3| MSI Z370 | Crucial M.2 NVMe 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x 2 | Toshiba HDD 2TB | WDC HDD 2TB | 32 GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10

Guest ba747heavy

>If you have any left I would love to have a gmail address.>>Thanks>KevinPM sent.