Sign in to follow this  
Gizmo05

Installing of Dino Cattaneo's T45

Hi Guys,

I really need help on this. How do i install the all aircraft from Dino Cattaneo's library onto P3d V3? I'm bit confuse and really need directions and help please.

Regards

Its a simple copy and paste.  Aircraft folder goes in Simobjects/Airplanes.  Effects goes in the effects folder.  Can't remember if there is a gauges folder but that will also go in the main P3D gauges folder.  And that is it. 

Enjoy, he does great freeware aircraft. Too bad he isn't updating them for P3D except the T-45

Jason Weaver - WestWind Airlines; FlyUK Airlines; VirtualUnited.org

5.jpg

Banner_MJC12.png

Thanks Jason99vmi

U mean others like F35 and the rest wont work on P3d V3?

He has a payware version of the F-35 on Simmarket that works in P3D but the freeware I don't think works.  Neither does the F-14, S-3, Aermacchi.  But i haven't tried them in P3D.  Just going by his statements on his blog where he talked about not updating them for P3D so i'm guessing they don't work. 

IndiaFoxtEcho Visual Simulations

Jason Weaver - WestWind Airlines; FlyUK Airlines; VirtualUnited.org

5.jpg

Banner_MJC12.png

He's not updating them because his development computer was attacked by ransomware and he had no backups of his projects. All his aircraft work in P3d. BTW, the default F35 in P3d is also one of his creations.