Sign in to follow this  
SimFlight Russia

Introducing xEnviro - Ultimate Environment Engine

logo.jpg

Software possibilities:

• Load real-time meteorological data with download interval from 5 up to 60 minutes taking into account following factors: wind direction and speed on ground and aloft, temperature, turbulence areas, icing areas and dangerous phenomena (thunderstorm, windshear, microbursts etc.);
  • Simulate visual effects of different types of precipitations and phenomena: rain showers, snow, hail, fog;
  • Simulate visual raindrops effects on windshields both in 2D and 3D cockpits;
  • Simulate in-cloud visual effects;
  • Simulate visual effects of shades and aircraft lightning in clouds (Strobe lights, beacon lights, navigation lights, landing lights)
  • Simulate landing lights «screen» effect during in-cloud and foggy flight;
  • Volumetric lights effect;
  • Cities and cloud lightning;
  • High-detailed cloud shades;
  • Custom cloud density and range;
  • Simulate realistic breaking action effect;
  • Display saturation, color gamma and cloud density, depending on weather conditions and time of day with real-time changing automatically or manually.
xEnviro software has user-friendly interface with flexing settings of each element;
xEnviro software uses own cloud and sky textures along with sound library;
xEnviro software does NOT require instalations of 3rd party products or libraries and is fully ready for use after instalation;
xEnviro software is updating and developing constantly.

more detail read this
and more video and screen in Facebook Group

X-Plane-2016-10-13-12-30-47-770-1.jpg

• Upvote 1

Welcome to the XP community; the software concept looks promising.

Question: are the clouds 3D?

these are 2d clouds ? Are they aligned or generated according to the METAR ?

Ryzen 5 1600x - 16GB DDR4 - RTX 3050 8GB - MSI Gaming Plus

If possible; Could you provide additional screen shots of the different degrees of clouds formation and rain and fog effects? here, or YT video; as not everyone has FB.

Wish I knew about this before spending all day yesterday trying to get Ventura Sky working.  X-Plane is great and all, but sheesh trying to install some of these freeware addons is next to impossible.

XEnviro looks promising, but $70 seems a bit steep.  Will there be other options besides lifetime?  Also, 4 activation limit on a lifetime license doesn't seem right.

Also, 4 activation limit on a lifetime license doesn't seem right.

I think this was a misunderstanding due to the language barrier- the developer has confirmed both on xplane.org and facebook that once your activation run out all you need to do is contact the distributor to reset them. 

We need some videos or more screenshots of different environments , the shots above do look good though.  Are they Cumulus ?

As with all X-Plane add-ons in this price range I will wait for many good user reviews but it does look promising.

Why no FB ? not allowed ? Don't have FB though.

This does like a nice piece of software, but the price is pretty high for an impulse buy.

I have a few questions for the developer or anyone using this

1) How does this compare to SkyMaxx Pro? Does it look better, perform better, etc

2) How is the performance compare to the default clouds?

3) Does it support cloud shadows and work with RealTerraHaze

4) You probably can't answer this yet, but does it work with XP11 and the new fog effects

Please also correct me if I read wrong, but I heard you also use your own servers to provide the weather. One concern here is that at any point you could choose to switch off the servers or stop providing the service for reasons out of your control, will this then render the software useless (or can it use X-Plane's or the NOAA plugin)

Why no FB ? not allowed ? Don't have FB though.

Why don't you just create a dummy account so you can read and join these groups. You don't have to post what you eat for lunch or pictures of your cat. It's simply easier for developers to post screenshots on a Facebook page.

• Upvote 3

Why don't you just create a dummy account so you can read and join these groups. You don't have to post what you eat for lunch or pictures of your cat. It's simply easier for developers to post screenshots on a Facebook page.

Yeah that would do.

Simflightrussia  more screenshots or videos with different weather please

Definitely has a lot of interesting features such as VC rain effects on the windshield.  This will be great for aircraft that do not have them built into the model.  I would like to see more screenshots of the sunrise/sunset textures, VC rain effects, and different cloud formations.

Intel i-9 13900KF @ 6.0 Ghz, MSI RTX 4090 Suprim Liquid X 24GB, MSI MAG CORELIQUID C360, MSI Z790 A-PRO WIFI, MSI MPG A1000G 1000W, G.SKILL 48Gb@76000 MHz DDR5, MSI SPATIUM M480 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 2TB, Windows 11 Pro Ghost Spectre x64

“We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the day and night to visit violence on those who would do us harm”.