Sign in to follow this  
SimFlight Russia

Introducing xEnviro - Ultimate Environment Engine

Thank you for providing additional screenshots, the clouds extending to the horizon looks impressive; you get that "extended horizon" effect variation between default and xenviro.

Looks excellent!  Being able to add vc rain effects to the windshield is a huge selling point for me being as a lot of aircraft still do not have them.

Intel i-9 13900KF @ 6.0 Ghz, MSI RTX 4090 Suprim Liquid X 24GB, MSI MAG CORELIQUID C360, MSI Z790 A-PRO WIFI, MSI MPG A1000G 1000W, G.SKILL 48Gb@76000 MHz DDR5, MSI SPATIUM M480 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 2TB, Windows 11 Pro Ghost Spectre x64

“We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the day and night to visit violence on those who would do us harm”.

Is it really that hard to get a quality video made showing what the product can and can't do? I mean at 70 bucks a animated gif is not a good starting point. 

Is it worth it?

• Upvote 4

Yeah some videos are needed or at least release a demo version. 

Ryzen 5 1600x - 16GB DDR4 - RTX 3050 8GB - MSI Gaming Plus

Incredible look, for me it is worth, with this tool X-Plane could be ported to another level (in case of weather), even with the compability with XP11, I will give them I try!

Cheers!

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D , watercooled, GeForce RTX 4090, RAM 64GB Kingston Fury 6000Mhz , Fractal Design 7 XL, MSI X670 Carbon, all SSD

Good afternoon! 

xEnviro release is delayed for one week. Due to active beta-test process, we identified several errors, at the given moment we are fixing the problems. We don't want to release the "raw" product. 

Please treat with understanding to current situation.

Today @ 16:00 Zulu Developers from Blue Sky Star, XEnviro, JARDesign will be live flying A320 full leg at 

answering questions about future releases and their products. Don't miss!
  • Upvote 2

I must say it does look good indeed and it appears that the clouds stetches all the way to the horizon, not just around the AC itself. I know this also is achieveable in SMP3 but at a heavy heavy FPS hit, so I'm wondering how this compares at overcast conditions.

Ryzen 9 5900X || Gigabyte RTX 4090 Windforce 24G || G.Skill TridentZ 32GB@3600CL16 || Asus ROG Strix Gaming-E X570
XPG SX8200 Pro 2TB M.2 NVMe || Corsair iCUE H115i PRO XT || Phanteks Eclipse P500A D-RGB || Phanteks Revolt Pro 1000W
Gigabyte 43'' FV43U 4k@144hz || X55 Rhino || G27 || Oculus Quest 2 || Turtle Beach Velocity One

These are the best looking clouds Ive ever seen for X-Plane. SMP has nothing up against this, in my opinion.

38.jpg

Brynjar Mauseth