Sign in to follow this  
beatech

Activation of NGX 800/900

Hello, Since the latest w10 update I am required to activate my ngx 800/900 in order to run FSX. My licence code is refused and despite signing in to my PMDG account I cannot find a way to raise a ticket. I would be grateful for some help.

Many Thanks,

My licence code is refused

This can be any number of reasons. The rejection message is usually actually pretty clear about the reason. Can you let us know what it said?

despite signing in to my PMDG account I cannot find a way to raise a ticket

The support site is linked from our main page under the word "Support." It's also linked in my signature. Create an account there if you haven't created a support account already, log in, and then click "Ticket."

EDIT:

Additionally, it's a forum rule to include your first and last name in your posts.

Kyle Rodgers

Hello, thank you

Two notices appear . A notice headed ON LINE ACTIVATION  Enter product activation code with a box to insert the PMDG Activation.

A further  notice on the screen headed 737NG activation   ( Please enter the activation key from your purchase e-mail)  Initially a green games block also appears but vanishes when a licence code is entered. I am having difficulty obtainging a screen shot but will forward as soon as I can .

#Rgards

Doug Jordan

Hello , I have now cottoned on to the real problem in that I am not entering the 737NG validation. I did have the 737ng years ago but have no details and it is no longer on my PC. I upgraded to W10 W7 and I suspect that there is a lingering registry link. I will further contact  PMDG to try and trace my 737NG details.

Sorry to have started with wrong infon.

Doug Jordan

I upgraded to W10 W7 and I suspect that there is a lingering registry link.

This doesn't affect the registration. I'm not sure what you're getting at here, actually.

Simply provide the correct key and you'll be fine. If you've forgotten it: log in to your account on our website, click View Previous Orders, find your NGX order, and the key will be at the bottom of the page.

Kyle Rodgers

Hello I am copying and pasting the order 258607 key quoted in the e-mail beginning NGX8 ending 799C. The result is the screenshot. Sorry I cannot see how to attach the screenshot.Here are the details

737NG ACTIVATION

error: flxActCommonRepairLocalTrustedStorage (50044,71013,1

Regards

Doug Jordan

error: flxActCommonRepairLocalTrustedStorage (50044,71013,1)

The most common cause is disabling the aircraft's FLEXnet Licensing Service in Windows either manually or through a utility that automatically disables services such as GameBooster or AlacrityPC. PMDG does not recommend disabling Windows services, the alleged performance gain is dubious and doing so can cause many problems when a program goes to access a service that has been disabled.

To check for the issue:

1. Go to the Start button and type "services.msc" into the search box and press enter.

2. Locate the service called "FlexNET Licensing Service." in the list that comes up.

3. Right click it, choose properties, and under the dropdown menu for "Startup type" ensure that it is set to "Manual". If it's set to anything else you'll see the error.

Kyle Rodgers

Hello, Thank You so much Mr. Kyle Roberts for the complete fix to my problem. Thank You PMDG for the service. Again I am impressed with your support.

You would have got there earlier had I made an accurate ticket to kick this off so thanks for your perseverance.

Much appreciated and My Best Regards

Doug Jordan.

Hello, Thank You so much Mr. Kyle Roberts for the complete fix to my problem. Thank You PMDG for the service. Again I am impressed with your support.

Welcome!

You would have got there earlier had I made an accurate ticket to kick this off so thanks for your perseverance.

We got you where you needed to be in the end anyway. Now...go enjoy!

Kyle Rodgers