Sign in to follow this  
Joe M

Question regrds 737 NGX and GSX

Good day,

I am new to this forum and in FSX also. I wish someone can answer my two questions.

1-Why somethimes (1/3) on my take-off with the 737NGX my speed tape don't move at all? The speed tape come alive after rotation and after stall horn. I cannot figure what I forget.

2-Why I don't hear any boarding/deboarding sound with GSX? I can hear all other sound like cathering, baggage cart... but nothing when the crew welcome the passenger and so on. I try to find answer everywhere but no one can help me, maybe here?

Thanks and fly safe

Joe M

FSX-SE

PMDG 737 NGX

EZCA +Trackir

ASN

FTX Global+verctor+OpenGL

GSX

For PMDG and GSX (my experience), the default is to have both port doors (forward and aft) open in order to hear the boarding.  You can disable the requirement for the aft door in GSX options for the airport position by disabling the air stair.

Try this and let us know if that works.  No idea about your speed tape issue.

Ilya

Ilya Eydis, PPL, ASEL

1. I think you are missing something in your routine. Make sure you are following the checklists and program the FMC each page.

2. If you request services in the GSX menu and your front door is open, GSX thinks it is closed. Before requesting GSX services, close the doors, or save a panel state with all doors closed. GSX thinks the door is closed and will not start boarding of passengers. It does not see the door being open when loading a panel state with the door set open already.