Sign in to follow this  
Angelo Cosma

The wait is nearly over! Taking delivery 737 Yoke

Hey guys so for a very long time almost a year now, I have been working on obtaining a Yoke of this caliber. I am no stranger to higher quality flight controls, having PFC desktop and Column Yokes for a good while now. 

My hardware has served me well, and felt it was time to upgrade. I have been in contact with the manufacturer for over a year, as the cost was so immense for this yoke I needed to feel secure about my purchase. I have followed the company for those 12 plus months, asked many questions, which they were more than happy to answer. Ask for photos, what materials they used, videos of the Yoke in action, and they were more than willing to provide the information. 

So after I felt confident and knew that this would be a good transaction I finally went ahead with it.

I submitted the payment on September 15th, and today October 20th it is arriving. Mind you this Yoke was made from scratch as I ordered it. It was not sitting in a box on the shelf waiting to be bought. I am eagerly awaiting the DHL Notification  that it has arrived. 

Check out this link for what the Yoke looks like on the company's website. 

http://www.agronn.com/flight-controls-737

I currently have a PFC Saab Jetliner Column Yoke that has served me very very well and now am moving on to the big leagues. 

Below is a photo of the shipping crate just to give some perspective. I will take and post more photos once I get home. I will also show the PFC hardware so you can see where I am coming from. 

This is the shipping crate wow!

IMG_20161014_WA0004.jpg

IMG_20161014_WA0005.jpg

More will follow today and tomorrow! 

Here is the current setup right now. I will be unboxing the New Yoke today after work. Will include after shots too.

Forgive the dirtiness on the floor, I quickly snapped a few pics, will vacuum it up for next set of shots.

Full_Size_Render_1.jpg

Full_Size_Render_2.jpg

IMG_2702.jpg

IMG_2706.jpg

Full_Size_Render.jpg

• Upvote 1

Don't worry about the floor, we just want to see the setup LOL! The pictures on agronn's website look impressive! :cool: 

Mark Robinson

Part-time Ferroequinologist

Author of FLIGHT: A near-future short story (ebook available on amazon)

I made the baby cry - A2A Simulations L-049 Constellation

Sky Simulations MD-11 V2.2 Pilot. The best "lite" MD-11 money can buy (well, it's not freeware!)